14th March 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?

I have completed my BA and MA in English Language and Literature. will I beable to do Mphil in the same from ignou? is the certificate considered valuable by kerala public service commission? I have qualified NET conducted by UGC

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  2. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  3. What is the age limit and qualification for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  5. List of universities which offer Ph.D in English Language/Literature in India? -- [New]
  6. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  7. Feasible coaching center for M.Phil and PhD in English Literature?
  8. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  9. CBSE Class X English – Language and Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  11. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  12. Which is better to do PhD in English Language or English Literature?
  13. How can I find a govt sector job after completing M.A in English literature?
  14. Am I eligible for the lecturer post in any government college after doing M.A in English Literature and M.Phil in English Language?
  15. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  16. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  17. What percentage marks is required in BA for applying B.Ed course through correspondence from IGNOU?
  18. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
14th March 2013, 09:37 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?

Hello,
The minimum qualification for admission to the M.Phil programme will be at least 55% marks in the aggregate in M.Com./ MIB/ MHROD/ MFC/ MBA and other such degrees which are equivalent to the MBA degree of Indian Universities.
However, the candidates with degrees other than M.Com./ MIB/ MHROD/ MFC/ MBA would be required to furnish an equivalence certificate from the Association of India Universities or any other competent authority. The onus of producing the relevant equivalence certificate lies on the candidate.
Or,PG in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks.

All The Best!!!
14th March 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?

Hello everyone,
I need some suggestions regarding my job profile.
I have joined one Embedded company(Not MNC) and I'm working here from past 8 Months.
When I have joined they took me as a Embedded software engineer and after one month they told me to do requirement managing as I'm good in technical and communication skills.
- I do gather requirements.
- Document generation.
- Attending regular meetings with proffesionals for product features and to gather suggestions.
- Use case modelling.
- Assigning tasks to softaware developers
- Product lifecycle management.
In my company my role is btr compared to others but here there is no growth and in future If I want to jump what would be my profile?
Business analyst/Requirement analyst/ Project managing. Here they haven't given me any name.
And here I'm not using any professional tools like MU sigma, SAP like that. I only use MS Office here. So suggest me some tools so I could learn from outside and can add in my resume.
YEAH! Its a big question but I wanna explain clearly to get valuable suggestions.
Your quick response is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Vivek
29th March 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in English. Language and Literature with 46% marks in KANNUR UNIVERSITY, KERALA. Is it possible to write improvement examination. in IGNOU ?
29th March 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in English. Language and Literature with 46% marks in KANNUR UNIVERSITY, KERALA. Is it possible to write improvement examination. in IGNOU ?
26th August 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ma in english literature with 56%marks what should i do to do m phil.
9th November 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I've completed My MA and B.Ed will some one please suggest me the procedure to do M.phil
19th January 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am tripti gite and i have done MA in english literature with 65.5% and now i want to do phd in english lit. So please tell me about phd information in it from ignou.thank you
25th June 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir,
i want to know about the criteria of m.phil in english literature because i have done m.eng from ajk muzaffarabad and i have 51% marks in m.eng.
May i do m.phil from your university because my percentage is low
25th June 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir,
i want to know about the criteria of m.phil in english literature because i have done m.eng from ajk muzaffarabad and i have 51% marks in m.eng.
May i do m.phil from your university because my percentage is low
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?