21st June 2011, 01:37 PM
PRANEETA.JADHAV

Which is better to join between Science and Commerce after scoring 90% in SSC and having interest in Science?

I got 90% in ssc exam and i want to pursue science but my parents say that i dont have that much capacity to study.my maths is ok but my science is good,i am confused what should i take.

22nd June 2011, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to join between Science and Commerce after scoring 90% in SSC and having interest in Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRANEETA.JADHAV View Post
I got 90% in ssc exam and i want to pursue science but my parents say that i dont have that much capacity to study.my maths is ok but my science is good,i am confused what should i take.
i have suggest one thing your marks is so good so you can go for science department . because here you have lots of scope.

after completion of science you have lots of scope.

the major two scope are ENGINEERING another is MEDICAL .both two degree have lots of scope in the world.

other courses are BCA , BBA , B.SC , ICWA etc.

all the best.
23rd June 2011, 12:41 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Which is better to join between Science and Commerce after scoring 90% in SSC and having interest in Science?

Quote:

WHAT TO TAKE AFTER 10TH STD??

First of all congrats for scoring good percentage in your SSC exam....

-> Pls don't take the decision which your parents advice told you to do, just go for the subjects which you are interested in because it's your future which you are going to decide.

-> Getting 90 % itself is tough now a days and for sure with that marks you will do well in science subjects...

-> Now basically in your HSC ( Higher Secondary ) Studies you can opt for 3 major groups which as follows..

-> FIRST GROUP : Physics, Chemistry, Maths with Biology.

-> SECOND GROUP : Physics, Chemistry, Maths with Computer Science.

-> THIRD GROUP : Commerce, Accounts, Maths.

-> If you want to go for medical course in college then select the first group.

-> If you want to do engineering course in college then select the second group.

-> If you want to take arts course then third group will do well.

-> Always keep this in mind, it's you who is going to decide your future so select the course which you are interested in and work hard then for sure you will shine in your future..

-> Any more queries, just leave a post in our forum..
23rd June 2011, 02:51 PM
vijaymohit92
Member+

Default Re: Which is better to join between Science and Commerce after scoring 90% in SSC and having interest in Science?

always take the decision on which you have interest .
as you have interest in science ,so have take science
23rd June 2011, 07:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello Praneeta,
It's you who know yourself better than anyone else. Your parents or anyone else will give advice based on their experience and hence it should be duly respected. If you think that you can do exceptionally well in any particular subject or stream, you must follow the same stream. In present scenario, you have got to be the best to be successful and it is only possible if you move on with your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
If you have a deep interest in science, do follow the stream. If because of a particular subject, you take another stream like arts or commerce, you will be regretting your whole life. If your maths is not as good as science, you will just need to work a bit more on maths and that is it.
26th July 2011, 01:56 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
It is always better to opt for science group as it has more future prospect than any other subject.
your maths is o.k. its good you can take part in engineering in electronics branch

get your trust of your parents...that you can do
31st July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 92 % in ssc and i am confused about selecting a stream i.e. between science,commerce and maths......i have high interest in science not only that i like science i also do score well in science.....bt as matter of fact i love languages and also score well..but when it comes to maths i am a bit weak, not actually weak but i make silly mistakes and lose marks everytime but i manage to get good marks but not as much as i do in other subjects......
2nd August 2011, 01:49 PM
classontheweb.2011

Hi,
Check the site given below, as it has shown various career options after Class 10 and 12.
http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/asp/alpha_listing.asp

All the best

Connect with us:
www.facebook.com/classonthewebeveronn
www.classontheweb.com
12th August 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

made a big mistake by taking commerce even though i had got good marks at the ssc , now i am repenting
24th December 2011, 03:52 PM
chint123

you can go for science department . because here you have lots of scope.
after completion of science you have lots of scope.
the major two scope are ENGINEERING another is MEDICAL .both two degree have lots of chance.you can do exceptionally well in any particular subject or stream, you must follow the same stream. In present scenario, you have got to be the best to be successful and it is only possible if you move on with your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
If you have a deep interest in science, do follow the stream.
good luck
11th May 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Im intrested to take bi.p.c after ssc but i dont want to do medicine..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?