8th June 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, MCA or MBA after BCA?

which is better either mca or mba after bca....please tell me which is better for PG

8th June 2011, 10:03 PM
amit gaur054

Post Re: Which is better, MCA or MBA after BCA?

hi friends................. i want to give only my advise
after BCA MCA is better option, Because it is the master degree of BCA so u would do MCA
all the best
8th June 2011, 10:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, MCA or MBA after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is better either mca or mba after bca....please tell me which is better for PG
MBA and MCA both are Different Course.

MBA is 2 year Post Graduate degree and MCA is 3 year Post Graduate Degree Course. Both these course are different from each other, One is Management course and another was computer and Software related course.

After BCA, You are eligible for Both the courses.

So, Its totally depends on your Interest. So its better to choose course according to your own Interest. If you are interested to make your future bright in Management Field then MBA is best Option for you And if you are interested to Make a Professional in Computer software field then MCA is the Best Option for you. So its better if you can opt course according to your own Interest.

So, if you are interested to switch to MBA after BCA then its good Because in MBA you have also Opt IT field and you will get knowledge of both computer and Management field. So, if you can handle MBA course after BCA, then please opt MBA. MBA is best course in these days and after completing this course you will definitely get good jobs in MNC's.

But If you opt MBA, then you have to face some difficulties because in MBA you have to study Accounts Subject And this is tough One. So please make sure that if you can handle this course easily, only then you can opt this course Otherwise MCA is also best option for you and In these days Most of the IT companies will recruits MCA students.

So, I will suggest you, Please think and then decide, which course is better for you. And always Go with those courses in which you have find your great Interest.
8th June 2011, 11:15 PM
yaminipiya

hi....
i also completed bca and doing mca.....so many people preferred to do mba than mca but as the background is strong in computers we get the job in IT companies easily....as mba also eligible but some more difficult to face in that than in mca....so i prefered mca.............
8th June 2011, 11:19 PM
kartavya99

mba is the best.
9th June 2011, 12:50 AM
ankit malhotra

Quote:
As MBA is a two year program while MCA is a three year program.Since you have done BCA you have better computer skills while MBA is other trade.So you do MCA.All the best
9th June 2011, 06:52 AM
saurojit

obviously MCA is best way for you because you have done bca so mca is the master-degree of your won line..and out of your won line you r nothing...so always try to go through your won line..where you have knowledge..so mca will be the best choice for you..
9th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have Completed my BMS from Mumbai University before 2 years back. Currently I want to Pursue some further studies. I am Keen interested in Finance & Human Resource. Currently I am working in event Management Company. Can any one suggest me with the couse or degree with the Duration & other dtls. I am residing in Mumbai so also suggest me colleges?
12th June 2011, 07:35 PM
stranger351

I think MCA is better course after BCA..... it is a master degree and after MCA you can easily get a good job in reputed software companies and it will also increase your pay scale and give you a good salary package but if you want to be in management then you can do MBA but i want to suggest you for MCA..........
15th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

please tell me wt will b best MBA or MCA?cos m so confused many of d ppl tld me 2 do MBA nd sum advisd me fr MCA?nd sum told me to do dual course so all of dat ideas has been nw messd up nd nw i dont ve any idea regardin dis?pls suggest me ASAP.........
16th June 2011, 08:02 PM
sachin6

Both are good. But your ug is bca and then your pg will be mca is good.your job opporunities are more.
19th June 2011, 01:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
better after BCA, MBA or MCA
If you are planning for a technical side i would recommend for MCA...

but if planning for managing side the best option would be MBA...

and MBA is always paid more.

now a days market wise MBA is better than MCA.

thanks

all the best
8th August 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed bsc .computer sc.(hons.).could you tell me plz,which will be the better option ,MBA or MCA?is MBA after MCA give a high scale in market?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?