28th July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I do MBA or MCA after BCA if I am not interested in Programming Language?

Respected sir/Madam,
i have completed BCA .& now i am confused what to do MBA or MCA..i am not interested in prograaming language..please tell me what should i do MBA or MCA??

31st July 2011, 10:28 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I do MBA or MCA after BCA if I am not interested in Programming Language?

Dear friend,
First of all i tell you want to do MCA course then you have maths in your 12th class otherwise you are not applicable for MCA course.
If you are not interested in programming language then don't take MCA course just go for MBA course through these course you also get higher payscale too.
17th August 2011, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Should I do MBA or MCA after BCA if I am not interested in Programming Language?

maine maths subject lekr hi 12th class complete ki hun.mgr ab bca karne ke bad prograaming language me intreset nhi hai.i confused what i do mba or mca.
23rd August 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

WHICH INSTITUTE IS BETTER FOR MBA
30th August 2011, 02:37 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/Madam,
i have completed BCA .& now i am confused what to do MBA or MCA..i am not interested in prograaming language..please tell me what should i do MBA or MCA??
Yu have two options.Its depend on you.If you dont have interest in programming than its not good for you to choose MCA for higher studies.MCA is a degree related to computer and there is many languages are introduced in mca course.So its not good for you.

The other option is very good for you as per your requirment.There is no need to learn any programming language.MBA is a master degree of managment of business.You can get knowledge about business.

ITS depend on you.Choose the one which you have more interest.

All the best
9th September 2011, 11:57 PM
tanmayeetripathy

You can do mba after bca if they want to go in management field of it. In mba, student will learn the managerial skills and leadership qualities which are helpful for industrial exposure..

According to the changing trend in the it industry, it is better for any candidate, who has completed his bca course to continue with the post-graduation degree mca course. Even though mca course is conducted for three years when compared to mba course which is conducted for two years, it is better to take up mca. If the student really wants to do mba, he can pursue mba after completing his mca course.

In today’s corporate or even it sector world, people do not ask the candidates about what they have studied, but what they do know about the other streams. Therefore, it is better to develop the knowledge in their own stream rather than going for mba after bca. So, it is better to do mca after bca and then the candidate can do mba once he completes the mca course.

So, select mca after bca rather than going for mba, so that you can develop your knowledge in the same industry.
10th October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.C.A 2 YEAR STUDENT,AFTER B.C.A WHAT I DO? BUT I AM NOT INTRESTED IN C,C LANGUAGE AND I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING PROAGRAME SO WHAT IS BEST M.B.A IN I.T OR M.C.A
31st October 2011, 11:58 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
First of all i tell you want to do MCA course then you have maths in your 12th class otherwise you are not applicable for MCA course.
If you are not interested in programming language then don't take MCA course just go for MBA course through these course you also get higher payscale too.
11th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA,but because of weak in Maths , i got arrear for numerical maths..now i'm waiting to write the maths exam again next month...What should i do after that ?Is MBA better or MCA?I also would like to know the payscales for MBA & MCA.Which is more professional & also will get job easily with good salary?Which has more scope?
11th November 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA,but got one back paper in maths.i will be writing my backpaper next month.I'm confused to do my further PG.?I don't know whether to study MCA or MBA..Which is better & professional "MCA or MBA"?which is having better scope to get job very easily & with good salary?Kindly give me advice
26th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i hav done my 12th with science Biology background and i am persuing BCA from IIS university (ICG) ! i want to do mca .. am i eligible for this course ??
8th February 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i have 4 arrears in my under graduate bca course but i want join mca immediatly how will i get this
12th August 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.C.A 3 YEAR STUDENT,AFTER B.C.A WHAT I DO? BUT I AM NOT INTRESTED IN C,C LANGUAGE AND I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING PROAGRAME SO WHAT IS BEST M.B.A IN I.T OR M.C.A
29th December 2012, 10:00 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Should I do MBA or MCA after BCA if I am not interested in Programming Language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/Madam,

DEAR FRIEND,

IF YOU HAVE NO INTERST IN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE THAN YOU SHOULD APPLY M.B.A

BECAUSE M.B.A IS RELETED ADMINISTRTION, AND M.C.A IS MASTER DEGREE OF B.C.A IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE SO,MY SUGGESTION YOU SHOULD APPLY M.B.A.

M.B.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

M.C.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.

SO DEAR FRIENDS MY ADVICE YOU SHOULD CHOOSE M.B.A.

BECAUSE IN M.B.A IS WHOLE COURSE TO LEARN BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION.

IN M.B.A YOU HAVE THREE SUBJECT LIKE A :-

MARKETING

HUMAN RESOURSE/PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT.

FIANCIAL MANAGEMENT.

M.C.A IS NOT BAD DGEREE BUT IF YOU HAVE INTERSTED IN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE THAN AND THAN YOU SHOLUD APPLY FOR THIS COURSE.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
6th May 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have just completed my mca... but my programing language is not good so what can i do to improve my career.
5th August 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i am in bca 2nd year but i am not insteated in programes.can i do mba in pharmatics with good salary?
13th March 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bca and did job in IT company as a developer from last 1 year but my performance is not up to the mark and i'am too not satisfied with my performance and finally i decided to do mba from it. so it is good to pursue mba or moving forward for mca will be best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?