31st October 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?

hello
i have secured 50% 12thcbse this year
and want to do ballb i have appeared for entrance exam
could not qualify tell me how to get admission in ballb ,
i stay in new delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  2. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Not having Mathematics at 10+2 Level : Eligible for MCA at Pune or Delhi University?
  4. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  5. Date of admission in B.Com course? I have scored 61% marks in 12th CBSE board
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  7. Can I apply for Scholarship if secured 91.6% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college after securing 94.2% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  10. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  11. How can I join B.E after securing 81% in 12th board examination
  12. What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?
  13. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  14. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  15. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
  16. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  18. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
3rd November 2014, 01:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have secured 50% 12thcbse this year
and want to do ballb i have appeared for entrance exam
could not qualify tell me how to get admission in ballb ,
i stay in new delhi
The eligibility criteria for Integrated LLB course differs from college to college. The entrance exam is based on the college which you have selected to get admission for Integrated LLB course. Most of the integrated LLB universities conduct entrance exam for selecting the students.

Eligibility Criteria for Integrated LLB Course:
  • The applicant should have passed the 12th standard or it's equivalent course not less than 50% in the aggregate from a recognized university and final year student can also eligible to apply.
  • The admission for integrated LLB course is purely based on merit as assessed through a Common Law Admission Test conducted (CLAT).

For more details regarding admission process, please visit the official website of respective university
4th November 2014, 05:05 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?

BA LLB is an abbreviated version of the popular integrated Bachelor of Law course at undergraduate level. For admission in BA LLB, most colleges consider students who have cleared entrance exams. The score of 12th meets the education eligility criteria of the integrated law course. You will have to appear for entrance tests to get admission in select colleges.
15th April 2015, 01:03 PM
amanshrivastava98

It is very good to see that you are interested in the field of Law.

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
1st July 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission in ballb in university but I have not qualified tha entrance
4th July 2015, 01:25 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admission in ballb in university but I have not qualified tha entrance
Some of the good colleges where you can seek admission for this course are:

Symbiosis Society's Law College, Pune
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Balaji Law College, Pune
Government Law College, Mumbai
National Law Institute, Bhopal

Also, find details regarding the eligibility criteria, admission procedure, fee structure, etc. from their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?