4th May 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Management quota seat of MCA in colleges of India?

Can you tell me what is the fee structure of Management quota seat of MCA in colleges of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  3. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  4. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  5. Can I get management quota seat in SSN engineering college, Chennai for CS or IT after scoring 196.5%? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  7. What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?
  8. Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?
  9. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure of MS ortho?
  11. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  12. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  13. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  14. Can I get admission in government or private engineering college if disqualified in JEE Advance by 73 marks being a general candidate?
  15. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam?
  16. What is the fee structure of B.tech course if admission is through management quota? -- [New]
  17. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
1st July 2011, 08:22 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the fee structure of Management quota seat of MCA in colleges of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell me what is the fee structure of Management quota seat of MCA in colleges of India?
MCA: Master of Computer application is one of the most tempting course for many youth in these days.

This course consists of Modern and Updated Applications of Computer software and Various programming languages.

This is a three year degree programme The demand of job market is increasing day by day due to the opportunities and scope of the field.

Due to this reason only so many Universities and colleges are encouraging this course.

The Fee structure of MCA course varies depending on the institution and under which university you will pursue.

it varies very widely from 13000 to 26000 depending upon the reputation of the institute and also availability of seats in the same course.

The govt fees is very less compared to the private college fees so opt for Convener quota admission in order to get good fee exemption.

All the best

~AdityA~
1st July 2011, 09:26 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Management quota seat of MCA in colleges of India?

The fee structure for MCA varies from college to college....

It is for government and different for Private college...

In govt colleges it is comparatively less than private colleges.

So it depends upon the college where you are applying.

But the management quota seat fees will cost nearly 1lac extra..

Some colleges along with their fees are attached below...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA fee structure.pdf(36.3 KB, 250 views)
1st July 2011, 09:27 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Management quota seat of MCA in colleges of India?

The fee structure for MCA varies from college to college....

It is for government and different for Private college...

In govt colleges it is comparatively less than private colleges.

So it depends upon the college where you are applying.

But the management quota seat fees will cost nearly 1lac extra..

Some colleges along with their fees are attached below...
29th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Let me know the private medical college fee structure for for MBBS?
in india FEE ONLY BILLO
20 LACS .
21st October 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

can anyone post the list of top mba colleges in banglore along with their management quota seats fee??
28th January 2012, 05:06 PM
sumit2413mittal

We are giving you best offer of 25 lacs only including fees and compleet donation.

Colleges will be in maharashtra

call : 09716431534 if interested

note : I am not any agent. We are a registered company in delhi and accept our payments through cheques and demand drafts also.

After getting all offers from your known persons just give us a call to get best quotation and our simplified process of admissions.
11th June 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

now i m completed b.sc, i m not attended the tancet exam? please say about my fee details in management quota at top colleges.
20th May 2013, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

now i m completed bca, i m not attended the tancet exam? please say about my fee details in management quota at top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?