1st November 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?

Hello
Is it beneficial to get degree from ballb
from IP University, Delhi? Do IP University is
providing placement facilities to its students of ballb?
Waiting for your respond

Related Questions:
  1. Is regular coaching provided in the university premises for students who are writing exams? Are there any online coaching facilities?
  2. Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?
  3. Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?
  4. Who are the Group A Gazetted Officer? To which group they belong to?
  5. Is PEC a good engineering college?
  6. How can class 12th board girls enter Indian Air Force? What are the necessities required?
  7. How may I get details about facilities being provided to handicapped students? I've passed entrance exam for BCA from Pune University
  8. How can a poor student of general caste do engineering? What are the facilities that are being provided?
  9. Facilities for M.Com completed student in CS executive program?
  10. BMLT course from NIMS is recognized by UGC?
  11. LLM from NLU entrance exam previous year question papers?
  12. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  13. Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?
  14. How to know about the all India rank while preparing for engineering entrance exam?
  15. Can I get admission in IP college after scoring 4771 rank? What is the counseling date for BALLB programme
  16. Minimum salary of an army soldier? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure, process and lists of colleges in Delhi NCR?
  18. How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
9th May 2017, 03:24 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?

IP standard for Indra Prastha University is one of the best universities. They provides internship facility to their students who are pursuing law from this university. The law and legal study department of this university has setup a placement cell for their students who wants to work in different sectors. Candidate has to send an application form to the placement cell. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?