21st May 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option between Biomedical Engineering in VIT Vellore and Computer engineering from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar?

What is better option between biomedical engineering at viit vellore and computer engineering/ electronics and communication engineering from kalinga institute of industrial technology bhubneshwar

30th December 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better option between Biomedical Engineering in VIT Vellore and Computer engineering from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar?

What is the cmpus placement from b.tech by biomedical engineering....or am i right to choose my career withe BME...?
29th April 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better option between Biomedical Engineering in VIT Vellore and Computer engineering from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar?

Which is the best course of these for b.tec1 bio medical eng,2.bio tecnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?