29th March 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Zoology and Entomology in B.Sc after completing 12th Biology?

Sir,
I have taken Biology in 12th.
I don't want to study MBBS because
it is very tough. I want to study
Zoology or Entomology in B.Sc.
Kindly tell me which is better for me?

26th November 2015, 08:59 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Which is better to study among Zoology and Entomology in B.Sc after completing 12th Biology?

You have chosen very good option doing your B.Sc course in your Under Gaduation.
It depends on the interest on the subject you have, if you are interested in zoology you can take zoology and vice versa.
Both the departments are good and also has lot of scope in the future as well.
After completing your degree you can do M.Sc in the respective field or you can also do M.B.A.
If you are looking for job then there are lot opportunities available, You can join as a teacher in your field.
You can also try for TET and go for Govt jobs, You can also try for civil service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?