10th February 2010, 11:42 PM
DHINI SUDHEER.K

Bio informatics - higher studies? Job opportunities? best colleges in Kerala?

Sir,
I am doing plus two[Biology] now.I would like to continue my studies with Bio informatics.How can I join? What are the job opportunities? Which is the better institute in Kerala?
Pls replay if anyone know.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best institute in Kerala offer Bio-Informatics course? Job opportunities in this course?
  2. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?
  3. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  4. Job Opportunities after the completion of Bachelors in Bio-Informatics?
  5. How can I join Bioinformatics course after 12th? What are the job opportunities in it? Best colleges in Kerala to study Bioinformatics?
  6. Opportunities available for higher studies after B.E in Geo Informatics?
  7. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  8. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?
  9. Which are the colleges of Kerala which offer courses for Bio medicine and job opportunities
  10. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs?
  11. What topics should I choose for final year projects? What course to opt or higher studies? Job opportunities available in Biotech?
  12. After completing MSc Bio Informatics how can I get a job?
  13. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  14. Which is the best higher studies course to do after B.Com? What are the job opportunities available after B.Com?
  15. How to continue higher studies my Bio Medical Engineering field?
  16. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  17. can i apply for bank jobs after b.tech bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore? -- [New]
11th February 2010, 01:05 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Bio informatics - higher studies? Job opportunities? best colleges in Kerala?

www.bioinformatics-india.com/new/?q=taxonomy/term/11...1
www.bioplanet.com › BioPlanet Bioinformatics › Recruiters › India
www.macfast.org/technitrous07/cpanel/.../mac_in_news.php
here these are some of the important links where you can find the colleges and about the entire details that ou have asked for along with colleges all over india as well as in kerela.. all the best to you and good luck hope yu find a sutaible one out of them and dear friend about the scope of bioinformatics i have personally feltthat its scope is tremendous because some of my friends have done graduation and post graduation in bioinformatics and few are selected in companies in bangalore and a few are getting scholarship for projects that they are doing in delhi.. hope you can also avail such opportunities and the scope is very vast .. good luck to you.. bye bye
11th February 2010, 08:45 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Bio informatics - higher studies? Job opportunities? best colleges in Kerala?

as you are a biology student you can do bio informatics as your degree .. it has very good scope in future .. job oppurtunities are good as compared to other fields
11th February 2010, 09:59 PM
thakurbaba307

bioinformatics is the application of IT for analysis and systematic classification of biological data.it is a multi-disciplinary subject encompassing in it biology,IT,physics,chemistry etc...
several colleges in kerala and tamil-nadu like bharat university offer btech in bioinformatics.
although, the placement rate for course is on the higher side yet you can only be good in this profession if you have a master's degree, so opt for a course which has integrated gateway to mtech to save time and money
17th May 2010, 01:09 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

you can do m.tech in the field of bioinformatics and you can do mba in bioinformatics
you have the opputunity in the research field and in the companies etc........
best of luck....
22nd June 2010, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities after M.Sc in Boi Informatics
25th June 2010, 07:06 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
You can go for
GENETIC ENGG
GENE THERAPY
NANOTECH
TISSUE CULTURE

OK BYE
27th June 2010, 02:36 PM
Senior Member+++

after completing your msc in bio info you can apply for many jobs in the field of
genetic engg
data management
nanotech
tissue culture
30th June 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I know the names of the companies which hire students of M.Sc Bioinformatics and wats the starting package for this?
31st July 2010, 03:04 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Bio informatics:is the application of statistics and computer science to the field of molecular biology.

You can go for the higher study in the universities like JNU,WBUT,UPTU etc.......

For more information you can log in to the website,
www.bioinformatics-india.com

All the best.
21st September 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

im doing btech bioinformatics in tamilnadu agri university.i want to do higher studies in drug designing which course can i do after btech
27th October 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

ujPlease type your comment here and then click Submit.
9th November 2010, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sincere advise to all, pls don do a B.Tech in bioinformatics, you will be narrowing down your field a lot and there is no scope or job after a B.tech. you will be forced to do a masters again in bioinfo and tough to branch out if u don like or enjoy the field. they say there is a lot of scope and the field is growing but there is no scope!
13th December 2010, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHINI SUDHEER.K View Post
Sir,
I am doing plus two[Biology] now.I would like to continue my studies with Bio informatics.How can I join? What are the job opportunities? Which is the better institute in Kerala?
Pls replay if anyone know.
yo!
Kerala has no good universitities/lkpokfaijoerfiulfhhehaknsadnfoi;fneaow;ilndslanjfe ol;inedmkf.a
28th December 2010, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I would like to know any indian universities offer mphill bioinformatics through distance education .please reply me
25th March 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my msc bioinformatics.........want to get a good job.what i want to do next.plz help me....
27th April 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Presently i am doing my plus two with biology as my main subject.I would like to know whether there is any oppurtunity to join for B.Sc in bioinformatics without computer science.[since i opted only bio for my plus two studies]And i also want to know about the colleges best for this in Kerala as well as in other states near to Kerala.If anybody is there who could clear my doubts, kindly make it fast.
18th May 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the institute to study bio infomatics in malappuram district
23rd May 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

chance of study of degree course without passing plus two in kerala
29th May 2011, 07:57 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

www.bioinformatics-india.com/new/?q=taxonomy/term/11...1
www.bioplanet.com › BioPlanet Bioinformatics › Recruiters › India
www.macfast.org/technitrous07/cpanel/.../mac_in_news.php
here these are some of the important links where you can find the colleges and about the entire details that ou have asked for along with colleges all over india as well as in kerela.. all the best to you and good luck hope yu find a sutaible one out of them and dear friend about the scope of bioinformatics i have personally feltthat its scope is tremendous because some of my friends have done graduation and post graduation in bioinformatics and few are selected in companies in bangalore and a few are getting scholarship for projects that they are doing in delhi.. hope you can also avail such opportunities and the scope is very vast .. good luck to you.. bye bye
Thanks
16th November 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in career with B.Com Accountancy-Mathematics? What to do after B.Com?

My e-mail ID [email protected]
10th March 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year graduation in B.com(finance). i would like to know what are the courses avilable after commerce graduation in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?