29th April 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Which board should I choose presently studying in Gujarat state board?

I am confused which board I choose for my son. presently studding in state board (Gujarat) in 2nd standard should I go for CBSE board ? please guide

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  3. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  4. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  5. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  9. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  10. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  11. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  12. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  14. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  15. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility?
  18. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
30th April 2015, 01:30 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Which board should I choose presently studying in Gujarat state board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused which board I choose for my son. presently studding in state board (Gujarat) in 2nd standard should I go for CBSE board ? please guide
I would like to make you know the difference between these boards.
There are two types of boards
1. State boards
2. Central board
So if you are talking about any state board than it will help you to study in your local language but this can make you face challenge outside your state but if you are going for C.B.S.E Board which is a central board than you will definitely be learning everything in English.
So it depends on you now think and choose but i will suggest you for C.B.S.E
30th April 2015, 09:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board should I choose presently studying in Gujarat state board?

There is no meaning of confusion the one in which you can afford as financially, educationally is the best . As both are well recognised and have its value everywhere .

But CBSE plays a vital role if you are going to change the state ir country as Gujarat government schools are only in Gujarat but CBSE schools are in every city of India even in the aborad also .

There is no large difference in the syllabus of both the board . So I do think that you will feel difficult in it .

So I suggest you to go with CBSE if you can afford the fee as the tution fee is high in the private schools affliated with CBSE . If you get admission in the KV or JNV . This will be the best .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?