15th October 2011, 08:42 PM
mtranjan74

Which Books to prepare for Bank PO Exams?

Hi.,
I am working and not able to find ample time to work upon preparation .I did my graduation in science and maths was one of my most favourite subject in my school days . But due to work somewhere i lost link with it and now finding lots of difficulty in maths only . Its demotivating when u were brilliant in some subject and suddenly when that u need the most not work for You .

Please Please let me know any book which guide for shot cut tricks for maths helping me preparing for bank exam.
Please there are lots of book in market but that all only deals with question and there direct answer . I want its trick to solve as well and type wise falling .
Please help me for that i will always remain thankful to you.

Regards.
Amit Ranjan

21st November 2011, 10:51 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for Bank PO Exams?

maths is fearing you.
i wanted to tell you that only upto 8th or 10th class maths comes in bank po examination.
and
practice is must in these paper after all these are govt jobs.

whether you like or not you will have to prepare for these examination very seriously only than you will be able to qualified the examination
bank service chronicals is the best book for preparing these examination
22nd November 2011, 08:28 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtranjan74 View Post
Hi.,
I am working and not able to find ample time to work upon preparation .I did my graduation in science and maths was one of my most favourite subject in my school days . But due to work somewhere i lost link with it and now finding lots of difficulty in maths only . Its demotivating when u were brilliant in some subject and suddenly when that u need the most not work for You .

Please Please let me know any book which guide for shot cut tricks for maths helping me preparing for bank exam.
Please there are lots of book in market but that all only deals with question and there direct answer . I want its trick to solve as well and type wise falling .
Please help me for that i will always remain thankful to you.

Regards.
Amit Ranjan
Dear Aspirant ,

First of all you should know about the eligibility criteria for bank examination .

>>> your interested in bank po examination then you should qualified for bachelor degree in any stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .

>>> your age should be 21 to 30 years and the relaxation is given for sc/st candidates for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years .

>>> you should also have extra activities like , you should be qualified in computer course in reputed institution , you should have good communication skill .

You have to satisfy this requirement then only your eligible for bank po examination .

>>> your find lot difficulties in maths subject , I list the best books for po examination . you should practice regularly and work out the the sums with the help your friends .

>>> There are some many coaching classes are available for po examination , then you should participate in those classes , then you get certain knowledge in mathematics subject .

you should prepare the following books , these books are helpful for Po bank examination .

Books for Po examination :

• Mathematics by R.S.Agarwal
  • Verbal and non verval R.S.Agarwal
  • Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning by Arun Sharma
  • English Grammar Wrein and Martin
  • Essential of Grammar by Oxford Publication
  • General Knowledge by Verma and khanna

Regards
Infoysis
23rd December 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for bank po?
21st January 2012, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me. How many subject in bank po exam.?all subjects tell me?plz plz
14th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

14th February 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

29th March 2012, 01:31 PM
varsha_1806

suggest me some tips for compeate cwe examination
5th April 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Books are compulsury only previous question ar,nt sufficient
9th May 2012, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

For preparing in short duration go through any gud book of arihant or upkar publication sincerely
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?