1st June 2012, 07:14 PM
Coolnivi

Books to be read to prepare for DNB exam July Session? Previous years question paper?

HI,

I was preparing for DNB exam july session 2012. Can u tell me which books to read and how the question pattern ll b so that it ll be easy for me to prepare.. and if i get previous years questions that ll be good

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be a CET or Centralised Counseling for doing Secondary DNB July session?
  2. Previous 5 year Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam with answers? Which Books should I prepare fore this?
  3. Will I get a seat in Tamilnadu in DNB July session after scoring 4800 rank
  4. Which books should I refer to clear DNB?
  5. Which Reference Books I have to prepare for to join DNB in Gynecology?
  6. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  7. How can I prepare to crack ARS-NET(Fisheries Science)? Last 5 years question papers and suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  8. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. How to read the Books to prepare for the Exams being a candidate having financial problem?
  10. Syllabus and Previous 5 years Question Papers of Tax Inspector Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Which Books to prepare for DNB Fellowship Exam in Reproductive Medicine?
  12. How to download previous 10 year Question Papers for Bank PO Exams? List of Books to prepare for these Exams?
  13. Previous 10 years DNB question papers of medical PG entrance exam?
  14. Previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of National Law University? What type of question papers should I refer?
  16. RRB previous years question paper? Age limit for RRB? Books to be referred to prepare for any J.E Electrical Compilation in Railway and other J.E Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Education, 1st Year, Education in Emerging India Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which Books should I prepare to crack UG Exam for Mass Communication? Previous year Question Papers of Entrance Exam for SIMC, Pune?
9th April 2013, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be read to prepare for DNB exam July Session? Previous years question paper?

Howmany years take dnb gynec to pass this exams ? And is value of dnb gynec is more than dgo ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?