4th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous 5 years Question Papers of Tax Inspector Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam?

Hi i m yashpal.and roll no. 033503. wts the sulabus of tax. inspector and main books available in markeet.which have last 5 year ques. Paper in book. I m giving first time of this paper so how can i clear this.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous years exam question papers and syllabus for sales tax inspector?
  3. List of some books to prepare for the exam of drug inspector? Previous years question papers?
  4. Previous years question papers for Income Tax Inspector exam?
  5. Previous year question papers of Food Inspector Exam? Books to prepare for the exam?
  6. Previous years papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug Inspector exam
  7. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  8. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
  9. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  10. What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam
  12. Drug inspector exam syllabus and previous question papers?
  13. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  14. How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same? -- [New]
  15. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  16. SSC Assistant drug inspector syllabus and previous years question papers?
  17. Previous year question papers of Drug Inspector exam?
  18. EAMCET Chemistry Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th September 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous 5 years Question Papers of Tax Inspector Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam?

hi i m prasad i submitted my application but i don't know about exam date, can u declare?
27th January 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous 5 years Question Papers of Tax Inspector Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam?

i want to know about the subject of income tax inspector exam and related book
22nd April 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir will u please tell me the sylllubs of income tax officer
7th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i m nilesh first time i m preparing for this exam so please tell me the syllabus and last 5 years question papers
27th August 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir please suggeset me commerc ot P ot P e notes for taxation assistant
20th September 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i m tanveer from kashmir first time i m preparing for this exam so please tell me the syllabus and last 5 years question papers
18th October 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

sir pls guide me vt whc books to refer for sales tax inspector exm
24th October 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir iam shivani will u please guide me to know the books to refer for sales tax and also last five year question paper
1st February 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the commercial tax officer syllabus,,pls give me any rply
18th February 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the commercial tax officer syllabus,,pls give me any rply[/QUOTE]
25th February 2014, 04:59 PM
chonada sir

you did not tell your education but put one thing in your mind that only 5 previous qution papers are not enough salex tax inspector is the one of the most and most difficult post of mpsc i have seen many students those tryed this exam but not get suceess .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?