19th April 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course?

I have passed 12 HSC this year and planning to do graduation in science with BMS and after graduation i am planning to give exam for deputy collector because i want to become a deputy collector so how and what should i study to become a deputy collector?????

20th April 2015, 02:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12 HSC this year and planning to do graduation in science with BMS and after graduation i am planning to give exam for deputy collector because i want to become a deputy collector so how and what should i study to become a deputy collector?????
You must have appear and qualify in the exam conducted by the Concerned State Government of India. The Important notification about the Deputy collector exam will be published in the Unemployment newspaper and also updated on the official website of respective State Government official website as well. Let's see the eligibility criteria which is required for the Deputy Collector exam,

Educational Qualification:
- The applicant should have a Three years Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year Graduation applicants can also eligible.

Age Limit:
- Applicants, who are interested in applying for the post of Deputy Collector must be between the age group of 21 and 35 years and relaxation will be given for reserved category applicants.

- The applicant must have physically and Medically fit.
30th October 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course?

I have ten years of experience in private sector can there be a special recruitment with political support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?