28th March 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for IES exam? Which institute is the best in Nagpur?

which type books r refer for i e s exmination?
which institute is the best in nagpur??????
plz tell me?

16th April 2011, 12:32 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which books to refer for IES exam? Which institute is the best in Nagpur?

hii, you can go with GK publishers and gateforum is a good institute.
10th May 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for IES exam? Which institute is the best in Nagpur?

ies institute at nagpur?
29th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am third year in ece department. i want to study for ies exam.which book i prefer.what to do for preparing the exam.they also ask history and geography also va sir
my mail id is [email protected]
5th July 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am final year student in eee department. may i know the syllabus and the books to be referred. please send me to my mail.
mail id:[email protected]
14th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

GREETING , I AM FINAL STUDENT .I AM FROM MECHANICAL AND I WANT PREPARE FOR IES AND WANT GET THROUGH IT ON ANY COST . SO PLEASE TELL ME THE WAY AND METHOD THROUGH WHICH THE SUCCESS IS SURE NO WHAT AMOUNT OF INPUT IS REQUIRED ,,,,,I WANT TO SEE MYSELF AS A IES OFFICER
11th December 2011, 06:45 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

IES stands for the Indian Engineering Services, and it is an examination conducted by the government to recruit candidates for various engineering works across the country.

Now I am uploading the IES Books list which are suggested to refer while you are preparing for the exam.

Please Download this attachment and refer to it for further information.

Hope it helps

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: doc Recommended Books for IES.doc(23.0 KB, 70 views)
21st March 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am student of civil engg. Diploma can i give this exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?