17th September 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which books are to be referred for IES entrance exam?

Sir i am the student of 2'nd electrical. which books are refer for the I.E.S exam.

4th October 2012, 06:09 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which books are to be referred for IES entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am the student of 2'nd electrical. which books are refer for the I.E.S exam.
:: Books for IES Examination ::

IES Civil Engineering Guide by Mittal
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price:Rs. 534

Guide For IES Engineering Services Examination: Electrical Engineering by Deepak Gupta
Publisher: G. K. Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
Price: Rs. 571

Chapter-wise Solved PapersIES English & General Ability by Priyanka Ahuja, Kishan Chauhan
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs. 106

IES 2012: Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering by Satish K Karna
Publisher: CBS
Price: Rs. 395

[IMG][/IMG]

UPSC IES Engineering Service Examination ( Electronics and Telecommunications ) Engineering by Gate
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price:Rs. 214
5th October 2012, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Which books are to be referred for IES entrance exam?

hi,

Indian Engineering Services (IES) the engineering services that meet the technical and managerial functions of the Government of India.

Like most countries, the Government of India recruits its civil servants and officials on the basis of merit, the middle management positions in the bureaucracy are filled through competitive exams. Large number of people take these exams competing for limited seats. It is considered as the toughest exam due to the less numbers of seats. A combined competitive examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC); for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services (IES).

books which are to be referred for IES exam:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?