5th September 2011, 08:44 PM
prapulla.L.M

How may I get the previous papers for HCL campus exam? What's the cut off for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

can i know the cutoff percentage of HCL ...can i know the procedure of selection and get the expected questions...
please send details on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question papers?
  3. HCL previous years placement papers?
  4. Previous year placement papers for HCL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for HCL?
  5. Eligibility criteria for B.E students in HCL? What is the procedure of campus recruitment?
  6. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  7. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  9. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  10. Application form dates for M.Com (Hons.) from DU for 2011-13 session?
  11. What is the requirement for National Defence Academy?
  12. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  13. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  14. Steps to follow to get placed in HCL? Last 5 years test papers?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  16. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  18. Previous year HCL campus placement papers?
21st March 2012, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get the previous papers for HCL campus exam? What's the cut off for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prapulla.L.M View Post
can i know the cutoff percentage of HCL ...can i know the procedure of selection and get the expected questions...
please send details on my email..

Those candidate have 65% through out in career are eligible for HCL.But you have not any pending backlog.

Eligible departments are B-TECH , M-TECH ,MCA ,BCA ,B.SC (IT) , M.SC(IT) ETC.

SELECTION PROCESS FOR HCL:-

1)Aptitude Test.

2)Technical Test

3)Personal Interview.

I have attached the HCL placement Paper.So Please check it out.These papers are really helpful for you.

For more details about HCL , You can visit to http://www.hcltech.com/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 1.pdf(65.5 KB, 122 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 2.pdf(89.0 KB, 103 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 3.pdf(87.2 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 4.pdf(57.2 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 5.pdf(79.5 KB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper 6.pdf(70.7 KB, 101 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?