25th August 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for JMFC?

what is the age limit jmfc and if year down and get 49% in last year & is ther nesecety of practice.

20th November 2012, 11:37 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit for JMFC?

JMFC stands for JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST TRACK COURT. JFMC exam is conducted by the State Government according to State wise. This exam is conducted by various state governments for the post of Judicial Magistrage.

Eligibility for JMFC Examination:

You need to have copleted your Graduation.
Your graduation should be in LAW with 55% marks .
Your age need to be between 21-35 years for General category`s and for Reservation category`s you have 3 years if you belong to SC/ST then you have 5 years of Relaxation.

The exam is carried out in 2 stages :-

Written Test and
Personal Interview.

If you clear Written test and if your Short listed then you will get call from COmpnay to inform you if your Selected.

To apply for JMFC exam you need to visit offical website of MPSC at :-www.mpsc.gov.in\

Thanks..
30th May 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to know about the date of jmfc form in 2013
30th May 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about the Jmfc examination date in 2013
31st May 2013, 09:46 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO FRIEND,
JMFC exam stand for JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST TRACK COURT. THE EXAM IS CONDUCTED BY STATE GOVT. according to state wise.

ELIGIBILIY FOR JMFC EXAM

1.) MUST BE GRADUATE WITH 55 PERCENTAGE , HAVING LAW SUBJECT. from recognised college.

2) AGE should be between 21 -35 years for GENERAL CATEGORY. , whereas for sc/st age should be 21-40 years, for OBc age should be 21-38 YEARS.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE

1) PRELIM EXAM( WRITTEN MCQ EXAM)
2) PERSONEL INTERVIEW.

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO. : www.mpsc.gov.in/

GOOD LUCK. . .
4th September 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir , plz told that whethar the exam of jmfc could held in this year and if yes then in which month month it will held ?
22nd November 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

my age is 42 then what to do now ?
6th February 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir iam32 yrold &practicing form two yr.igot 54%inllb&50%inllm.can i give jmfc exam 2014/2015. kalyani sawant
22nd August 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is it that an advocate practising for 3 years does not have age limit to appear jmfc
14th November 2014, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I am handicap pass llb for this my age is37 year can i qualify for jmfc l have obtained 59%Marks
4th November 2017, 09:51 AM

I am 100% physical handicapped person i am writing with my legs, typing in computer. I do every type of work faster Or full of speed with my legs, I am passed llm also please mention JMFC Exam age limit for Physical Handicapped person?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?