8th December 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters in nutrition and dietician course

i m a physiotherapist,yoga and aerobic instructor.i m interested to do masters in nutrition and dietician course through distance education in hyderabad,suggest me affiliated universities

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  2. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  3. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  4. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do dietician internship in a good hospital? I have completed my BSc Homescience -- [New]
  6. How to become a dietician after completing 12th standard? What is the criteria to become a dietician?
  7. How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course
  8. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  9. How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology
  10. Details of admission in masters in nutrition degree?
  11. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  12. What kind of job opportunities do I have after doing BSc in Nutrition? I am 35 years old
  13. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  14. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  15. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  16. How to do dietitian course? What is the fee structure and the last date?
  17. How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?
  18. In which institutes can I do MSc or PG in Dietician or Food Technology course?
8th December 2012, 08:07 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do masters in nutrition and dietician course

Hi Guest,

There are different colleges in Hyderabad where you can do the master’s in nutrition course:

The colleges are as follows:

Nova Degree College

Vivek Vardhani College

Hindu College for Women

Shuja College

New Vision Junior College

M N R Degree College

Pioneer College

Nizam College

Mahbub College

And many other colleges…….

Thank you,

All the best.
7th May 2014, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO MSC IN NUTRITION FROM DISTANCE EDUCATION SO I WANT TO KNOW FEE STRUTURE AND CENTERE IN MP
1st June 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am doing Diploma in nutrition and health education with eligibility of 10 2. So after passing this exam can I take admission for M.sc (DFSM)? Please do answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?