27th February 2012, 11:39 AM
aysh_de

What are the age limit and eligibility criteria for appearing in JMFC examination, I am a practicing Advocate of Goa?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an advocate from goa enrolled from barcouncil of Maharashtra and Goa?can i appear for the JMFC examination for the year 2012 from the state of mahrashtra and preferably from pune city? what is the age limit for answerring the same? awiting your reply at the earliest?

Your faithfully,

advocate A.Desai

29th April 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the age limit and eligibility criteria for appearing in JMFC examination, I am a practicing Advocate of Goa?

what are the eligibility criteria to appear in JMFC exams of Bihar,UP,MP and Bengal?
1st May 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the age limit and eligibility criteria for appearing in JMFC examination, I am a practicing Advocate of Goa?

The upper age limit fixed by bar Council of India for enrolment as 45 years. Is it Valid
10th May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for appearing to jmfc examination and what is the proceedure about it?
21st May 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

My last year persantage is 56% but in sem 5th& 7th I will not pass in 1st attempt then Iwill eligible for appering jmfc exam?
21st May 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Last year Iwas pass with 56% but in sem 5th& 7th I will not pass in 1st attempt shall I eligible for appering JMFC exam?
10th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts are for preliminary and Main examination for JMFC
30th July 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit to enroll as member of tamilnadu bar council
24th September 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

from which date experience counting will be take in consider
14th January 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM FOR JMFC IN GOA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?