3rd April 2011, 06:03 PM
garim

Books to be referred for 12th boards CBSE and for further medical entrance exams?

I want to know that which books I should refer for 12th boards CBSE & for further medical entrance exams

26th June 2011, 01:23 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Books to be referred for 12th boards CBSE and for further medical entrance exams?

hi friend,

for your 1st question there is no answer, because you didn't mentioned for which subject and for which group.

for your second question,for the further medical exams:
*AIIMS book,
*AICEE
*AIPMT
*AFMC
all the best
26th June 2011, 01:27 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Thumbs up Re: Books to be referred for 12th boards CBSE and for further medical entrance exams?

hi friend,

for your 1st question there is no answer, because you didn't mentioned for which subject and for which group.

*AIIMS book,
*AICEE
*AIPMT
*AFMC
prepare well for the exams and perform well

all the best
27th June 2011, 10:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred for 12th boards CBSE and for further medical entrance exams?

If you are concentrating only your board exams, then I would recommend you to refer only the NCERT text book. It provides almost all the necessary information that is required for the board exams and almost builds a good base for you entrance exam. Mostly all the entrance exams are objective type questions. So, you need to refer books that give you such questions. Some of the common objective type books are Pradeep’s fundamental, Physics for IIT, Macmillan publications for physics, chemistry and biology.
27th June 2011, 10:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you are concentrating only your board exams, then I would recommend you to refer only the NCERT text book. It provides almost all the necessary information that is required for the board exams and almost builds a good base for you entrance exam. Mostly all the entrance exams are objective type questions. So, you need to refer books that give you such questions. Some of the common objective type books are Pradeep’s fundamental, Physics for IIT, Macmillan publications for physics, chemistry and biology.
22nd July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Aipmt
21st September 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE FOR AIPMT FROM XI
28th November 2011, 01:00 PM
litunu

If you are concentrating only your board exams, then I would recommend you to refer only the NCERT text book. It provides almost all the necessary information that is required for the board exams and almost builds a good base for you entrance exam. Mostly all the entrance exams are objective type questions
*AIIMS book,
*AICEE
*AIPMT
*AFMC
prepare well for the exams and perform well
28th November 2011, 07:24 PM
co-rocks

hi friends
for 12th board exam ,you have only NCERT books ,if you want some extra then you can go for side books , like as - pradeep, dinesh , evergreen etc.
after preparing theory you must solve sample paper for clearing your concept

all the medical exam occurs on the basis of NCERT so you must prepare NCERT
for AIIMS exam you read another books like as - TRUE MEN
which is one of the best book for medical exam.
and AIIMS exam is top exam in medical.

thanks
28th November 2011, 07:35 PM
co-rocks

hi friends
for 12th board exam ,you have only NCERT books ,if you want some extra then you can go for side books , like as - pradeep, dinesh , evergreen etc.
after preparing theory you must solve sample paper for clearing your concept

all the medical exam occurs on the basis of NCERT so you must prepare NCERT
for AIIMS exam you read another books like as - TRUE MEN
which is one of the best book for medical exam.
and AIIMS exam is top exam in medical.

thanks
23rd March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i'm very poor in studies.. Now i wa nt to concentrate on my studies and there is only 9 months left in my hand .... Please help me in preparing for exams so that i can score better.....!!!!!
Please help me,,,..!!!
19th March 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What do you think which book would be best to prefer for quick preparation for aipmt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?