22nd February 2013, 04:59 PM
prinaf

Books to be referred for the entrance exam to do MBA in Aviation Management through distance learning

How can i get the details about application form,entrance exam date and reference books for entrance exam for doing MBA in aviation management through distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it advisable to do MBA in Aviation Management through distance learning
  2. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India?
  3. What are the possible aspects to do MBA in Aviation(Bangalore center) through distance learning program?
  4. Which university in Tamilnadu provides MBA in Aviation Management through distance education?
  5. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  6. Which post graduation course to take after completing Office management course? -- [New]
  7. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  8. How to do MBA in HR through distance learning? I have done 3rd year diploma in Hotel Management after 12th
  9. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  11. Does distance learning MBA in Telecom Management have the same value as regular MBA in Telecom Management in the market?
  12. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  13. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  14. Total cost for pursuing MBA Aviation ?
  15. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  16. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  18. How to take admission in Aviation? I have completed my O level
11th March 2017, 11:42 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Books to be referred for the entrance exam to do MBA in Aviation Management through distance learning

Following is the list of Books to be referred for the entrance exam to do MBA in Aviation Management through distance learning-

>>A Bird view of Aviation System

>>Management Information System

>>Master of Aviation Administration

>>Introduction to Aviation Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?