25th January 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course to take after completing Office management course?

I'm doing Office management and secretarial practice from D.U.I want to know which post graduation program will suite me? If doing M.B.A. then in which field? If I do Distance learning program for M.B.A., is it necessary to give entrance exam? what will be the pattern of entrance exam ? And there preferred books ? and top institutes for doing M.B.A. regular and distance learning in Delhi and near by area?

8th August 2016, 06:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course to take after completing Office management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm doing Office management and secretarial practice from D.U.I want to know which post graduation program will suite me? If doing M.B.A. then in which field? If I do Distance learning program for M.B.A., is it necessary to give entrance exam? what will be the pattern of entrance exam ? And there preferred books ? and top institutes for doing M.B.A. regular and distance learning in Delhi and near by area?

The student can study many courses after BA in Office Management and Secretarial Practice course from Delhi University. They can study MA, MBA, PG Diploma courses, Certificate courses etc after BA in Office Management and Secretarial Practice course. They can choose English or Social Science or History or Hindi etc in the post graduation (MA). They can also study MBA in various specializations including Finance, Marketing, Retail, Human Resource etc. There is PG Diploma courses like PG Diploma in Computer Science, PG Diploma in Management, PG Diploma in Journalism etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?