14th March 2011, 05:25 PM
KanmaniB

Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?

Hai,

I've completed my BE in 2010. I would like to join MBA in 2011 through distance learning. But I didn't apply for the Distane Education Entrance Test (DEET). Can I do MBA in distance learning with TANCET 2011 score?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  4. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  5. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  6. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  7. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  8. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  9. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  10. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  12. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  13. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission through TANCET if I have scored 37 marks in TANCET entrance exam for MCA?
  15. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  16. Can I do Ph.D after completing MCA(Distance learning) from MDU?
  17. Will I get top college after scoring 36.25 score in TANCET MCA?
  18. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
4th April 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?

I am a BCA graduate and doing job. I want to do MCA from Distance Learning from IGNOU. But i enquired and found that there are practicals in MCA from IGNOU distance Learning and i not able to attend the practicals, so is there a way so that i can complete my MCA with my job. Is SMU(Manipal University) is offering MCA for professionals.
Please help me..
7th April 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in Muscat.I like to do ME in Anna University. Is it possible to do ME in Anna university through distance learning ?
16th April 2011, 08:13 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
you can do. prepare well & work hard.
good luck
2nd March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing my b.e- ece in anna university. is it possible for me to go for distance education for m.e through tancet. and when is the last date for tancet application. pls reply to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?