23rd November 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?

i want to do mba frome distance lerning.in distance mba to appiy on symbiosis,will i give entrace exam otherwise directly i can apply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  4. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  5. Is distance learning MBA equivalent to any master degree or is it equivalent to only diploma?
  6. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  7. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  8. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  10. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Marketing in Distance Learning?
  11. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  12. Details about MBA in production distance learning colleges in Gujarat?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning? -- [New]
  14. What is the MBA fee for distance learning?
  15. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  17. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  18. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
17th January 2012, 11:36 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?

no for distance education in MBA there is no enterance exam procedure. you can apply directly to the director or the program coordinator of the institution directly with all the necesary details about your educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?