18th December 2011, 12:26 AM
monika gupta

Books to be referred for UGC NET exam? Information about JRF and SLAT?

im post graduate in msc home science(food&nutrition) iwant to prepare uge net exam plz suggest me books and study material also give information about jrf and slat?

25th February 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for UGC NET exam? Information about JRF and SLAT?

Books to be referred for Electronics Science of NET exam?
2nd March 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for UGC NET exam? Information about JRF and SLAT?

Sir please suggest books for chemistry net exam
21st June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

what is full form of SLAT, when it is conducted
30th June 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for net exam on 24th june in commerce subject.i have applied for JRF lectureship.I want to know if i don qualify for JRF cutoff and if at all i qualify only for lecturship cutoff, than will i be put only in qualified for lectureship category or if i fail JRF am i fail ?
27th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I passed my M.A. in Medieval and Modern history in 2001. Am I still eligible for writing the NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?