9th February 2016, 01:47 PM
P HARISH KUMAR

Books required for preparation of Group exams and other competitive exams?

Sir i am the beginner and i dont know what are the books required for the preparation of groups and other competitive exams like that of Groups exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Books for preparation of government Group exams which are useful for aptitude verbal and non verbal as well?
  2. Best books for preparation of English competitive exams? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  4. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  5. Best Books to prepare for MAT Exam and other competitive exams? Dates and Payment modes for these Exams?
  6. Is it necessary to know Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams?
  7. Which books should I refer while in class 12th for competitive exams? Tips for preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE exams? Is NCERT sufficient?
  8. Reference Kannada books for preparation of KPCL exams?
  9. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  10. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  11. Which are the best books for preparing for competitive exams of Electronics?
  12. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Preparation for Group 1 exams: Newspapers, Books?
  14. Is it necessary to join the coaching for Bank Clerical exam?
  15. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  16. List of best books to prepare for electrical diploma competitive exams?
  17. Best book for preparation for all types of competitive exams like combined graduate exams(SSC exam)?
  18. Syllabus for AFCAT Technical branch?
9th February 2016, 09:53 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books required for preparation of Group exams and other competitive exams?

Books for preparation of Group Exams

• Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal
  • Prof.J.Dharmarajan's Tamilnadu History
  • K.Venkadesan. India Freedom Struggle
  • Lakshi Kanth - Indian Polity
  • Pratiyogita Darban's Indian Economy & Ramesh Singh's Book
  • Spectrum Publication -Indian Geography
  • Science & Tech by Spectrum Publications
  • India Year Book by Government of India
  • A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
  • Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
  • Objective Arithmetic - R. S. Agarwal
  • The Hindu, Dinamani,
  • Competitive Success Review/Civil Service Chronicle/Competition
  • TNPSC GROUP -II and II A (EM) by V.V.K.Subburaj

12th February 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books required for preparation of Group exams and other competitive exams?

thank u so much sir actually i belong to ap state so i want ap state books i cant understand tamil sir so provide me the books in telugu or english
12th February 2016, 11:41 AM
P HARISH KUMAR

Sir actually i belong to andhrapradesh state and i dont know tamil so please provide the books in english or telugu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?