7th April 2011, 08:48 PM
lata shukla

Which books should students of Electronics and Communication branch refer? Any special book for general science?

Will u please help me in selecting books for electronics and communication branch, and among the subjects of this branch weightage of which subject is more, and if there are any special books for general science. THANKYOU

Related Questions:
  1. How can a candidate prepare for IAS exam without any expense?
  2. Which books are to be referred for GATE exam(Electronics and communication engineering)?
  3. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  4. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  5. Which books I should I refer if my branch is electronics and telecommunication
  6. What is ONGC syllabus? Books to be referred? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  7. Books to be referred for semester 5th of Electronics branch?
  8. Am I eligible for Bharat Electronics special test after passing B.Tech Information Technology?
  9. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  10. What kind of technical questions are asked in HPCL recruitment test of Electronics and Communication branch? Any specific books to be referred?
  11. Books for GATE 2010 preparationsin in Electronics and Communication subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  13. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  14. How to prepare to solve problems in mechanics for IIT JAM?
  15. Books to be referred for GATE exam(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  16. Which books to refer for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  17. Which books to refer for TANCET M.E exam? List of objective books?
  18. Which Books to refer for General Knowledge and Current Affairs for Bank Clerk Exams?
14th September 2011, 11:55 PM
Tejasrk

Smile Re: Which books should students of Electronics and Communication branch refer? Any special book for general science?

You can refer sethi, uttam, gayakwad, nirmiti books as a referece. beside state board books, also refer NCRT books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?