24th August 2010, 11:59 AM
shivdayal sharma

Books for Social aspects of Engineering, RPSC AEN post (civil engineering)

pls tel me which book refer for Social aspects of Engineering....? for RPSC AEN post (civil Engg)

Related Questions:
28th August 2010, 12:54 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books for Social aspects of Engineering, RPSC AEN post (civil engineering)

i think you should read the book by erich broacha,the spelling may be wrong but you can find the book in market.
i think its an good book for you
all the best
8th September 2010, 12:52 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books for Social aspects of Engineering, RPSC AEN post (civil engineering)

for books on internet you can visit the site www.downloadvilla.net.
otherwise in market a good book on social aspects of engineering, RPSC AEN post by Erich. it is available in the market. it's a nice book. but language is little hard as it is a book from foreign author. but try once it will help you.
30th September 2010, 11:28 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii..
.Books for Social aspects of Engineering, RPSC AEN post (civil engineering)
u can find books in market a good book on social aspects of engineering, RPSC AEN post by Erich.
it is available in the market. it's a nice book.
but language is little hard as it is a book from foreign author.
but try once it will help you.
see the site
for books on internet you can visit the site www.downloadvilla.net

good luck.
1st October 2010, 12:42 AM
nuzhat fathima

hi,

Resources, no doubt, are in abundance in the earth. A lot of them are being exploited and still a few remains undiscovered. Concerning the exploited ones, it has been observed that an informative medium is always required to convey the knowledge of exploiting these treasures from one generation to the other. Edible oils within the natural grains of mustard, soya bean, coconut and a lot of them, are also part of such natural treasures which is exploited by the mass. And the concerned informative medium is the chemical engineering.

Chemical engineering, the course is being pursued by the students all over the world in a great number. The students find it really very fascinating to exploit the natural resources and derive from them, things of indispensable need in the daily life. Natural grains of mustard, soya bean, coconut etc. are equipped with the treasures of edible oils within them. The students are enlightened with the knowledge of crushing out this edible fluid of great significance, and the extraction process being followed by its processing to make it apt for direct consumptions. This processing of the fluid in the oil based industry makes it available in the free market and hence for the consumption of the common mass.

This fact proves the significant aspect of chemical engineering in the edible oil based sector. Crave within the mass for edible oils, is being nourished with this informative tool of great significance, chemical engineering.

prefer aspirant time magzine
10th March 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

how can i preparation for r.p.s.c a.e.n (civil engineer) exam? it is my 1st exam in govt. vacanicies . what will be pattern of exam? where can i get old paper? which books help me in exam?
25th May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How i can get Previous years papers for RPSC AEn post for mechanical engineering and general studies?
21st June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hello............i want to ask u that hw do i start the preparation of rpsc exam....give your guidance.....n which books should i prefer fot that ...??
2nd July 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

book for social aspects for engineering rpsc AEn post(electrical engineering)
10th August 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
for books on internet you can visit the site www.downloadvilla.net.
otherwise in market a good book on social aspects of engineering, RPSC AEN post by Erich. it is available in the market. it's a nice book. but language is little hard as it is a book from foreign author. but try once it will help you.
i am unable to find it neither a ebook nor in market can u please let me know the ISBN NO. or the complete name of book and author
4th March 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wants to know about social aspect of civil engineering for aen main exam2014. Plz guide me
7th March 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Book for social aspect of engineering RPSC AEN past(Agriculture Engineering).
21st March 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wants to know about social aspect of mech engineering for aen main exam2014.also pre. paper of main exam Plz guide me
24th March 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the name of book for the social aspect of engineering for rpsc aen exam?
5th April 2014, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Plz recommend me the book for social aspect of engg in rpsc aen civil exam
9th April 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i think you should read social aspects of engineering by sanjeev sipani jain publications. its a nice book according to rpsc exam
24th April 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

not find social aspects of engg book please tell me my contact no 9528570058
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?