30th December 2015, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?

Sir, i have done B.Tech in chemical engineering and M.Tech in civil engineering with specialization in environmental engineering. I am also doing Ph.D in civil engineering. So tell me how can i become a lecturer /assistant professor in government engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  2. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
  3. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  4. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  5. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  6. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  7. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  8. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  9. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  10. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  14. Can I get a job as lecturer in government engineering college with 54% marks in B.Tech?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  16. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  17. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  18. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
30th December 2015, 09:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have done B.Tech in chemical engineering and M.Tech in civil engineering with specialization in environmental engineering. I am also doing Ph.D in civil engineering. So tell me how can i become a lecturer /assistant professor in government engineering colleges?
You are doing Ph.D in Civil Engineering so you are eligible to apply for lecturer post in government engineering college.

So you can directly apply any college for lecturer post in government engineering colleges.
31st December 2015, 11:44 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?

You have to write UGC exam and clear it by obtaining the required cutoff.
You will asked to produce the UGC marks when the time of interview or any openings.
If you want to go for jobs other than teaching like Industry, then try for
GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the Entrance exam conducted for Engineering degree holders and Final year students to get into jobs in PSU's and government organisation. In order to pursue higher studies in India, they uses GATE marks for qualifying.
If you crack this exam you will be called for many PSU's to attend the interview. Salary package will be varying from 7-12 lacs p.a

If you are interested in trying for Civil service you are completely eligible.
UPSC is a civil service Exam conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts.

Eligibility for Civil Service:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for reserved candidates.

Exam Process:
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Exam which is of Descriptive form (UPSC will have optional subject but State level PSC's will not have optional paper).
-Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?