17th September 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

How to do PG in physics after 2nd year civil engineering

now I am in 2nd yr civil engineering and I really wish to do post graduation in physic after my engineering sp plzzzzzzz tell me which colleges are offering me this course and for which examination , I have to prepare for admission to these college .............

plzzz ans me on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to write Civil Service Exam after completing my 2nd year engineering?
  4. Can I do do CADD course after doing 2nd year civil engineering?
  5. What is the cutoff of civil engineering direct 2nd year engineering?
  6. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which companies offering training to 2nd year Civil Engineering students in West Bengal, Delhi?
  9. How may I get B.Tech Lateral Entry in Civil engineering 2nd year?
  10. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  11. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How to join engineering without wasting 1 year? I am a Physics 2nd year intermediate student
  13. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  14. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  15. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  16. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  17. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  18. How to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
30th April 2016, 06:03 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do PG in physics after 2nd year civil engineering

You can not do Post Graduation in Physics after completing Engineering.
In order to Post Graduation in Physics one need to start studying with Physics.
After completing Intermediate it is necessary to take Physics as a full time career option then go on to complete Post Graduation.
After Intermediate you have to apply for B.SC in Science Degree in colleges and Universities and select Physics as your prefer subject.After getting admission you need to complete three year course before becoming a full fledged Graduate in Physics,As of now your Graduation is completed and eligible for Post Graduation,you should proceed further to apply for M.SC in Physics in various colleges and universities to get a Master Degree/Post Graduation in Physics.
Master Degree or M.sc in Physics is a two year complete Programme,you need to study hard those two years before you become a complete Post Graduation Degree Holder in Physics.
This is the way by which you can complete Post Graduation in Physics.
You will have to leave Engineering as 2 year Civil Engineering will not help you getting Post Graduation in Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?