6th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is a Boy candidate having 1.25 eyesight and height of 5.10 ft join Indian Air Force?

is a boy candidate having 1.25- eyesight and height of 5.10 ft. and good scored in +2 can join indian air force ?

6th July 2012, 07:24 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a Boy candidate having 1.25 eyesight and height of 5.10 ft join Indian Air Force?

Hai,

Eyesight with 1.25 i think you are not eligible for indian airforce. If you are passed 12th standard then you are eligible for Indian airforce. Iam providing full details about NDA exam given below.

The physical, height standards and eye-sight requirements are given below.

The physical standards for NDA exam:-

Eye sight requirements for NDA exam:-

The educational qualification for this exam is 12th standard from a recognised state board. If you want to join in airforce or navy you must have passed 12th standard with physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects othere wise you are not eligible for indian airforce and navy. But you are eligible for indian army with out physics, mathematics and chemistry.

There is no upper age relaxations for any reservation candidates, the required age limit is 16.5years to 19 years.
The most important point is girls are not eligible for NDA exam, only boys are eligible also who are not married boys are only eligible.
The candidate should be a citizen of india.

The selection process is based on three stages, one is written examination and then SSB interview, after qualifying these two you will be eligible for personal interview.

You can also check the below website

www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck
29th September 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a Boy candidate having 1.25 eyesight and height of 5.10 ft join Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is a boy candidate having 1.25- eyesight and height of 5.10 ft. and good scored in +2 can join indian air force ?
sir plz tell me about admission process
23rd August 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

is a boy candidate have eyesight 3.5 join navyy or not
21st April 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have right eye vision of ( - 1.5 ) and left eye vision ( -3.25 and -1) both 6/6. And left eye having axis 180°. Am I eligible for any post in the Indian air force? ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?