13th January 2012, 12:03 PM
sameer.bnsks

How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?

I'm a electronics engineer. i am in third year now. i want to do my job in my core companies like intel, samsung, nokia,etc. how to apply for those companies? what courses i have to study? can i talk with the company people for more details? for that what i have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?
  2. What jobs in core branch are available after completing B.E in electronics and electrical engineering
  3. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  4. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  5. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  6. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies? -- [New]
  7. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  9. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  10. List of Core Companies in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation for B.Tech candidates?
  11. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  12. Core jobs related to Electronics and Communication?
  13. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  15. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  17. List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?
  18. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
1st March 2013, 03:40 AM
3as

Default Re: How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?

hi frnd....
u should make some interships with ur interested company............

for that u hv to track company websites regularly,then any job is available means just apply for that job....

first of all u send ur resume to this company with covers then any job available means they will u.

u r under ece,so u hv do core papers such as,
Digital electronics,
Microprocessors,
VLSI,
DIP,DSP,
Analog and digital communication.
11th April 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?

hello i completed my btch and i want to do internshp in top companies to get a good job.......so please tel me what are the companies that offer internships for freshers
13th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?

hello i completed my btch and i want to job in top companies ..so please tel me what are the companies that offer internships for freshers
30th August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Re: How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?

hello i completed my btch and i want to job in top companies ..so please tel me what are the companies that offer internships for freshers
hello i am in 4th year i btech from ec branch. which cource should i prefer to get the job?
11th September 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am studying in s.e.(extc.).which courses should i do with engg. So that they will be beneficial for me afterwards.& what is criteria to get job in core company?
6th April 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hai i am the better fan of this site
i am with 15 backlogs in electronics and communication engg but iam having good vacabulary and communication skills,
but i need very good job in good company with high salary
what can i do or if i want any extra qualification
please guide me to better opportunity and help me as your brother
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?