28th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be beneficial for 12th Commerce passed student without Mathematics?

My son passed 12th commerce stream without mathe for seeing future in india which course will be beneficial to him . He secured 72% ,age 18 year,also guide for school and college. We are residing at agra up .He is average student.
D.R.Gupta[father] 07060001960 email to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  2. Best career options for commerce students? I am a 12th passed student
  3. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  4. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  5. Am I eligible for NDA if I have taken commerce without Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What can i do after passing 12th? I am a non mathematics non commerce student
  7. Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?
  8. Can general mathematics students opt for commerce?
  9. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  11. Can I appear in NIMCET 2015 having 37 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  12. Which field should I choose after diploma? I am a student of commerce student
  13. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  14. what's are the various options available for a 12th(commerce) passed student? Is it better to go for further studies?
  15. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  16. List of colleges in Haryana for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th Commerce?
  17. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  18. Commerce student who have studied Mathematics can do Bachelor degree in Mathematics?
28th May 2015, 03:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be beneficial for 12th Commerce passed student without Mathematics?

Yes definitely we will give you the useful information about the courses available for 12th commerce students without Maths.

Courses available after 12th commerce with out Maths :

* Bachelor of Management Studies ( BMS)

* Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)

* Bachelors in Business Management and Administration ( BBM/A)

* Bachelors in Banking and Insurance ( BBI)

* Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS )

* Bachelor in Accountancy and Finance ( BAF)

* Bachelor in Financial Markets ( BFM )

So you can chose one of the course after 12th and also there are Number of job opportunities available for this courses.

Top Colleges offers Commerce Courses in India :

* B M College of Commerce

* Loyola College

* St.Xavier's College , Kolkata

* Presidency College Chennai

* College of Commerce , Patna.
28th May 2015, 04:58 PM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Which course will be beneficial for 12th Commerce passed student without Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son passed 12th commerce stream without mathe for seeing future in india which course will be beneficial to him . He secured 72% ,age 18 year,also guide for school and college. We are residing at agra up .He is average student.
D.R.Gupta[father] 07060001960 email to [email protected]
After passing 12th with Commerce Stream you have many option you can go for higher studies.

Some Courses are listed below:-
> B.Com

> B.A Animation Science

> C.A.

> Hotel Management

> B.B.A

> B.C.A

> Law

> Diploma in Hotel Management

> Bachelor of Fashion Technology

You can take admission in any college according to your choise.

You can apply for job like:-
> Indian Army
> Indian Police
> Indian Postal Services
28th May 2015, 07:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Commerce

Bachelor of Business Administration

Bachelor of Business Studies

Bachelor of Management Studies

Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)

The Bachelor of Commerce is one of the most important courses that students from commerce field look for. Pursuing graduation in BCom can help you put one step ahead towards Chartered Accountancy (CA), Company Secretaryship (CS) and Cost and Work Accountancy (ICWA).

CA Chartered Accountancy is a best course ever for Commerce stream students they can do this course after +2 .
It has three levels CPT , IPCC, FINAL.

Many more option is also there you can also apply for jobs ..
in BANK clerical grade , Postal depart.
RRB etc..
28th May 2015, 11:06 PM
savneybillford

After commerce in 12th your son can pursue BCom,BBM,BBA and if he has computer science he can join BCA. After degree any of these courses he can further do MBA in a reputed college. Or do masters in MCom,MCA,MSW,MA.
Ask your child what he wants to become. Give him these options. And all these courses have good scope in India and abroad. All he has to do is be the best in the course that he chooses. So its better to know first what he is interested in even if he is an average student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?