18th January 2012, 05:33 PM
dibyendu umasankar panda

In which branches of SBI in Kolkata the forms are available for CLAT?

Hi sir,
i am dibyendu panda , belonging to west bengal and shall be appear in 12th this year. i have came to know through your home page that the froms of C.L.A.T can be purchased from S.B.I bank. but my question is from which specific branches of S.B.I in kolkata the C.L.A.T forms will be publish

18th January 2012, 06:34 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: In which branches of SBI in Kolkata the forms are available for CLAT?

hi dude,

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2012 will be conducted for Admission To Under Graduate (LLB) And Post Graduate (LLM) Programmes 2012 - 2013. The CLAT-2012 is being conducted by National Law University, Jodhpur (NLU, Jodhpur).

Application Fee:
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 2500
Others: Rs.3000
The fee can be paid at the SBI branch for printed application. OR o get the form by post send a demand-draft drawn in favour of the National Law University, Jodhpur CLAT A/C and payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).

CLAT Application Form:
Printed Application Forms along with the CLAT-2012 Information Brochure will be available at the designated branches of the State Bank of India, or in any of Law Schools mentioned above.
Application Form by Post / Online Application / Downloaded Form: www.clat.ac.in

Application Form may be sent to:
The Convener,
CLAT-2012,
National Law University, Jodhpur,
NH-65, Nagour Road,
Mandore, Jodhpur
Rajasthan - 342 304

How to Apply:
Duly filled OMR application form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the OMR application form to The Convener, CLAT-2012 either in person or through registered post to the following address so as to reach on or before March 3, 2012.

The address for sending the filled in forms is:
The Convener,
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) - 2012
National Law University, Jodhpur
NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore,
Jodhpur (Raj.)-342 304
18th January 2012, 10:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branches of SBI in Kolkata the forms are available for CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibyendu umasankar panda View Post
Hi sir,
i am dibyendu panda , belonging to west bengal and shall be appear in 12th this year. i have came to know through your home page that the froms of C.L.A.T can be purchased from S.B.I bank. but my question is from which specific branches of S.B.I in kolkata the C.L.A.T forms will be publish
CLAT Stands for Common Law Admission Test and it is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes : LL.B & LL.M.

So, If you are Interested to apply for CLAT Examination, then you have to complete your 12Th examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

You age should not be more than 20 years, only then you are eligible to apply for CLAT Examination for LLB Course.

Important Date :
--------------

>> Publication of Advertisement : 2nd January, 2012
>> Issue of Application Forms : 2nd January, 2012
>> Last date for submission of filled-in forms : 31st March 2012
>> Issue of Hall Tickets Up to : 14th April 2012
>> Date of CLAT-2012 Examination : 13th May 2012

Application form will be available at the designated branches of the State Bank of India, or in any of Law Schools mentioned above against payment of Rs 3000 only.

You can also apply for CLAT Examination Online Also.

So, please fill the CLAT Application form Online or Offline Soon before the Last date.

Those who are Interested to fill Online application form, May have to prepare a demand draft in Favour of "NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, JODHPUR CLAT A/C", payable at Jodhpur, You have to fill the detail of DD in the Online application form.

So, Please apply for CLAT Examination Soon before the last date and for more Information check official website :

http://clat.ac.in

Apply Online : Click Here
18th January 2012, 10:42 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CLAT- COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST is an entrance exam for admission to under graduate(LL.B.) and post graduate(LL.M.) courses in the top law colleges conducted by National Law University.

The eligible candidate should be under 20 years of age with 10+2 pass from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board. The final 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply for CLAT.

The application form for CLAT can be obtained through both on line and off line mode.

The application form can be obtained from the designated branches of State Bank of India by depositing Rs.3000.00 or from directly from the law school under NLU.

The application through on line can be obtained by logging in the official web site of CLAT i.e.www.clat.ac.in

The notification for CLAT exam has already been announced the last date of submission of application form is 31.03.2012 followed by examination on 13.05.2012. For detailed information you may log on to the official web site of CLAT.
18th January 2012, 10:44 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CLAT- COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST is an entrance exam for admission to under graduate(LL.B.) and post graduate(LL.M.) courses in the top law colleges conducted by National Law University.

The eligible candidate should be under 20 years of age with 10+2 pass from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board. The final 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply for CLAT.

The application form for CLAT can be obtained through both on line and off line mode.

The application form can be obtained from the designated branches of State Bank of India by depositing Rs.3000.00 or from directly from the law school under NLU.

The application through on line can be obtained by logging in the official web site of CLAT i.e.www.clat.ac.in

The notification for CLAT exam has already been announced the last date of submission of application form is 31.03.2012 followed by examination on 13.05.2012. For detailed information you may log on to the official web site of CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?