19th February 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How many branches of Olympiads are available for 8th student? Where and when I will get application form? When Olympiads will be held?

Hello
I am Priyatam. i studied in class 8th. i don't understand
how many branches of olympiad exists.
what is the date of their exams?
and when to fill forms of both all the branches
of olympiad. from where do i get its forms.

20th February 2015, 01:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many branches of Olympiads are available for 8th student? Where and when I will get application form? When Olympiads will be held?

Olympiads are mainly conducted in the following streams:

1.Mathematics

2.Physics

3.Chemistry

4.Biology

5.Astronomy

6.Junior Science

Enrolment in Olympiad:

For enrolment in Olympiads(maths & science), you need to contact your school officials as it is the school's responsibility to distribute the forms for Olympiads among the best students or the one's willing to appear for it.

However, if your school is not showing any interest in it, than most probably the schools is not registered with SOF, in that case you can request your senior Officials to get itself registered with SOF by sending e-mail and getting itself registered and to provide the forms among deserving and willing candidates.

Below mentioned is the link through which you can get to know a rough idea about the dates of Olympiad examination.

However, the exact date will be intimated to you by your school management before the examination.

Dates: http://www.aakash.ac.in/prepare-for-...piad-at-aakash

20th February 2015, 04:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many branches of Olympiads are available for 8th student? Where and when I will get application form? When Olympiads will be held?

Mostly, Olympiad exams are conducted in following streams
->Mathematics
->Physics
->Chemistry
->Biology
->Astronomy
->Junior Science
You can get the Olympiad application form only from your school and that is possible, only if your school is registered at any Olympiad foundation.

Olympiad exams are conducted throughout the year by different Olympiad foundations. If your school is registered at any Olympiad foundation, then such Olympiad foundation will intimate the exam dates to your school management. So, you contact the examination branch in your school to know about such information.

20th February 2015, 07:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

There are different branches namely Physics, chemistry, Biology, Astronomy and Junior science Olympiads.

Individual participation is not accepted by the examination branch. The candidate should register through their respective schools only.

If your school is not registered then send details of your school to the and they will send you the registration forms and you can register your name.

To register your school fill the online application http://www.sofworld.org/register-your-school.html

For any quires got o official website http://www.sofworld.org/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?