26th August 2013, 04:59 PM
dipesh101

Is BSc Non medical student eligible for MCA JAM?

is bsc non medical student eligible for MCA JAM

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JAM MCA after passing BSc in Maths?
  2. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  3. How can I crack IIT JAM MCA papers? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  4. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  5. Am I eligible for MCA after graduating in BSc Medical?
  6. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  7. I am in 5th Semester BSC (IT), can I appear for IIT JAM for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  9. What to do for preparation for IIT JAM exam? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  10. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  11. How can I appear for JAM examination? I am a 2nd year BSc student in Botany
  12. Which is the best IIT JAM coaching center in Kolkata for mathematics? I am a BSc Chemistry student
  13. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics? I have completed BSc with PMC group with 64.4% marks
  14. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  15. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM? -- [New]
  16. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  17. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after passing BSc with 49%?
  18. Am I eligible to sit for MCA exams of NIMCET, JAM after scoring 57% marks in 12th and 72% in BCA?
10th June 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BSc Non medical student eligible for MCA JAM?

Am I eligble for MCA after graduating in BSc non-medical
11th June 2016, 01:09 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BSc Non medical student eligible for MCA JAM?

Hi friend

yes B.Sc non medical students are eligible for MCA.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Education.

To apply for MCA course first you can crack the ICET exam.

Eligibility of MCA:

Candidate should be citizen of India.

You should complete the graduation with science stream from any recognised university.

No percentage of marks required for this exam.

No age limit is required for this exam.

These all criteria required for join in the MCA course.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?