9th September 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc

Respected sir,
I am a student of F.Y-I.T.(Bsc) and has completed my 12th from maharastra ssc board from science stream with 72%.
After my Bsc i am planning to do my MCA. And i want to know that what course i can do now with my this studies. And my degree will get the other degree as suppliment.
Hope i will soon get the reply.

Thank you.

24th July 2012, 11:22 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc

After B.Sc you can pursue MCA course if you have chosen Maths as a subject during F.Y.B.Sc. Also you should have studied this subject in 12th standard too. If you satisfy both these criteria then you must start preparing for the entrance exam. You can take this exam during T.Y.B.Sc. Some of the exams that you can appear for are Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test, BIT MCA, JNU MCA etc.
14th November 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc

Respected sir,
I m a student of sybscit has completed my 12 from maharastra board science stream vth 68% suggest me some programming course which will help me to increase my programming language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?