28th June 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualification required to become diploma college lecturer?

Iam bhupal i was completed diploma with 88% then iam studying b.tech. My life ambition is i will become a diploma college lecturer .Thanks for giving this oppurtinuity

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to become a College Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  3. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  4. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  5. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?
  7. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  8. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  9. M.Sc Physics holder can be a Lecturer in Diploma college?
  10. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  11. What is the qualification of college lecturer?
  12. Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?
  13. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  14. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  15. Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?
  16. What is the qualification for lecturer of degree college in UP, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
  17. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  18. How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification?
30th June 2015, 03:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualification required to become diploma college lecturer?

Educational Qualification Required to become Diploma College Lecturer:

The minimum educational qualification required to become Diploma College Lecturer is, "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since you are still pursuing B.Tech, you are not eligible to become Diploma College Lecturer. So I suggest you to concentrate well on the concepts covered in B.Tech (2nd, 3rd and 4th years). Candidates who are appearing their Final year are also eligible to apply for state Government Examinations. You are required to write Common Entrance Test in order to clear the first stage, there after you are required to attend Interview. The minimum age required to become Diploma College Lecturer is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years. Since you are still pursuing B.Tech, you can apply for this entrance examination after completion of B.Tech.
15th April 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualification required to become diploma college lecturer?

I have 58% in my graduation and distinction in post graduation, Am I eligible for assistant professor in engineering college?
19th November 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm BE (mechanical)Final year student ,which I have to write to become govt polytechnic lecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?