12th August 2012, 10:37 PM
dinesh jangidjangid

Can a B.Com student get admission in Air Force? I am a graduate

i am graduate from b.com can a b.com student get admission in air force.? plzz replyy....

10th October 2012, 12:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com student get admission in Air Force? I am a graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh jangidjangid View Post
i am graduate from b.com can a b.com student get admission in air force.? plzz replyy....
B.com Candidates only eligible to apply for AFCAT Ground duty Branches only if you have scored minimum 60% marks in your graduation. You can not eligible to apply for CDS Examination to join Indian Air force. If you have scored minimum 60% marks then you are eligible for Air force common admission test. The examination conducts twice in a year.

B.com Graduate candidates are eligible to apply for Administration & Logistics OR Accounts Branch of IAF.

To apply for Accounts, you have to complete your graduation in B.com with minimum 60% marks.

Those who are interested to apply for Administration & Logistics, May have to complete graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Final year graduates are also apply for AFCAT Examination.

If you are Graduate then your age should between 20 to 23 years.

The selection is based on written test and the test is objective with negative marking and the questions is asked from these Areas Namely,

=> General Awareness
=> Verbal Ability in English
=> Numerical Ability
=> Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test

You have to passed in each one the section Individually, Only then you are eligible to appear for SSB interview.

If you need more details about this examination, then please check official website of IAF.
10th October 2012, 01:23 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,
you can join Indian air force after b.com.

hear is cds exam which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
cds exam stands for combined defence services exam is conducted following wings;-
military academy
navel academy
air force academy
officer training academy

CDS EXAM ELIGIBILITY;-
1-you must be graduATE FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.

2-AGE LIMIT IS 19-23 YEARS.

3-BOTH UNMARRIED MALE AND FEMALE CAN APPLY THIS EXAM

FOR MORE;'-
upsc.gov.in
11th October 2012, 03:52 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

There is no provision to get admission in Air Force , you can join Air Force through cracking the Combined Defense Services Examination as per your educational qualification.

The Eligibility Criteria for Combined Defense Services Examination are :

* You must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university.

* Your age should lie in between 18-24 years.

* You must be physically & mentally fit.

* You must be an Indian Citizen.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
13th October 2012, 04:07 PM

hello dinesh,

ya u are applicable for Air force,because there is no rules to get admission in Air Force ,the only thing you can do is, join Air Force by cracking the Combined Defense Services(CDS) Examination as per your educational qualification.

4th September 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi . i am B.com gradute female ,i want to know that, can a women join IAF as a fighter pilot? If Yes how can i prepare for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?