13th July 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Scope in London for B.Com graduate and C.S. with LLB student?

hello
i am a bcom graduate student pursuing c.s and llb together...
i have plans to shift abroad in three years from now.
what will be the scope of my educational qualifications in london then?
please answer to my query.

29th December 2017, 01:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope in London for B.Com graduate and C.S. with LLB student?

As you said you are pursuing CS and LLB together and after that you want to work in abroad. There are many scopes for you in Corporate sector as well as in Legal and Judicial Sector. In order to get job in London you need to appear for some examinations according to the requirement of company. You can work in London as a Lawyer, Company Secretary, Corporate Lawyer, Financial and Legal Adviser etc.

There is a collaboration with The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) and The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI) - UK, after clearing some examinations you can serve in London.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?