27th July 2017, 10:04 PM
Sakina H Merchant

Can a BA Home Science study MA English course? List of universities in Andhra Pradesh to study this course?

I have completed BA with Home Science from SNDT University and now want to study MA English. Can I study MA English course? List of universities in Andhra Pradesh to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course?
  2. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  5. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  6. List of universities to apply for M.Com in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh with important dates
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Home Science in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Whether LPU allows migration to other state universities or not? Will it allow migration to university in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Can I get a job after completing B.Tech in EEE without having a good communication skill?
  11. List of universities offering PhD(Political Science) with stipend in Andhra Pradesh -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to complete BA English course by studying at home? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get MBBS seat in AP after getting 77 marks in EAMCET? I have scored 474 rank
  15. Possibility to study MA(English) for BA(Political Science) student?
  16. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  17. How can a Andhra Pradesh student study B.Tech in Bangalore?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 16208 rank in EAMCET?
13th August 2017, 09:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a BA Home Science study MA English course? List of universities in Andhra Pradesh to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakina H Merchant View Post
I have completed BA with Home Science from SNDT University and now want to study MA English. Can I study MA English course? List of universities in Andhra Pradesh to study this course?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.A English after completing you graduation. Here below list of colleges where you can go for M.A English:-

List of Colleges Offers M.A English Course in Andhra Pradesh:-

1). Adikavi Nannaya University.(Rajamundhry(Andhra Pradesh)).

2). Andhra Christian College – ACC.(Guntur(Andhra Pradesh)).

3). Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya P.G College.(Vishakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)).

4). Dr. B.R Ambedkar University.(Srikakulam(Andhra Pradesh)).

5). BT Evening College.(Chittoor(Andhra Pradesh)).

6). Maulana Azad National urdu University.(Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)).

7). Palamuru University.(Mahbubnagar(Andhra Pradesh)).

8). Sarojini Naidu Vanita Mahavidyalaya.(Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)).

9). Rayalaseema University.(Kadapa(Andhra Pradesh)).

10). Rajah RSRK Ranga Rao College.(Vizianagaram(Andhra Pradesh)).

Details regarding M.A English:-

>> Qualification required to apply for M.A English is graduation or equivalent qualification with English as a subject from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of M.A English course is 2 years.

Syllabus for M.A English Course:- Major subjects to be studied are History of English Language, Shakespeare, Modern Literature, Literary Criticism, American Literature, Indian English Literature, Twentieth Century(Poetry, Drama, Prose and fiction) etc.

Advanced Courses in M.A English:-

>> M.Phill English.

>> Ph.D English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?