26th July 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MA Geography in distance education after completion of BA?

Procedure to apply for MA Geography in distance education after completion of BA? Can you please guide me with the complete details which I need to follow? What will be the minimum qualification? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

13th August 2017, 10:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MA Geography in distance education after completion of BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for MA Geography in distance education after completion of BA? Can you please guide me with the complete details which I need to follow? What will be the minimum qualification? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

As you want to do M.A Geography after graduation from distance education then here below are universities which offers M.A Geography course through distance learning:-

List of Universities Offer M.A Geography Course by Distance Learning:-

1). University of Allahabad.

2). Tripura University.

3). Aligarh Muslim University.

4). Netaji Subhas Open University.

5). The Global Open University.

Application Procedure:- To apply for above universities follow below written procedure:-

>>To Apply Visit the website of respective university where you want to apply and select admission option under carrier tab.

>> After choosing Admission option you will get application form displayed on your screen fill the application form accurately and fill full details here.

>> Now your personal login ID & Password is generated.

>> Attach your required documents with application form like Previous qualification mark list, Identification proof, Email Identification, Scanned photos etc. as per requirement mentioned.

>> After attaching all the required documents submit the application form.

>> Shortlisted candidates are announced by university on its website.(If you provide your e-mail ID you get notification there).

Eligibility Required To Apply:-

>> Qualification required to apply is graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 45% marks.

Duration of Course:- Duration of M.A Geography course is 2 tears.

Syllabus for M.A Geography:-

First Year Syllabus:-

:- Introduction to Geography.

:- Geography Education and Teaching.

:- Political Geography.

:- Population Geography.

:- Social Geography.

Second Year Syllabus:-

:- Disaster Management.

:- GIS and Remote Sensing.

:- Environmental Geography.

:- Masters Thesis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?