23rd June 2016, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?

Hi Sir,
Kindly tell me how much is the fee expenses of B.Ed course in Patna University of two years duration? Please tell me, I wanna know this. Please reply me immediately!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Patna Dental College & Hospital?
  3. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  5. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  6. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota?
  7. Detailed fee expenses of B.Tech in KIIT University?
  8. Total fee expense of doing MS(Mechanical) in Clausthal University of Technology? Is scholarship offered at this university?
  9. How to do B.Ed from Patna University? Am I eligible for B.Ed? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Patna University? What is the course duration? -- [New]
  11. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  12. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  14. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?
  15. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  17. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  18. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University?
13th August 2017, 10:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?

The fee structure for two year B.Ed course is approximately Rs 5,000 in Patna university.

The fee for 1st year is Rs 2027, there is relaxation in fee for reserved category.

So, for detail information about the admission in university visit at www.patnauniversity.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?