16th February 2017, 09:44 AM
jackqulin

Can a BCA holder study MBA in Airlines and Airport Management course? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BCA and now want to study MBA in Airlines and Airport Management. Can I study this course? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges to pursue MBA in airport and airlines management
  2. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. Colleges providing MBA airlines and airport management course in Tamilnadu?
  4. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  5. Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?
  6. Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation
  7. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
  8. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  9. Colleges for Airlines and Airport Management course in India and abroad?
  10. Best colleges for MBA airlines
  11. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get a chance to work in aviation field? Related to or under MBA(HR , airlines and airport management)?
  13. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  14. Best colleges in Tamilnadu to do MBA in Airlies and Airport Management?
  15. How can I study MBA in Airlines Management if pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  16. Which stream of MBA is best for DMLT and B.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of colleges, admission procedure and fees for it? -- [New]
  17. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  18. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?