14th January 2012, 10:10 PM
meenaal

Can a Bihari student apply in Jadavpur University and Bengal engineering and science university for the course of B.Arch through West Bengal Engineering entrance exam?

can a bihari student apply in "jadavpur university" and "bengal engineering and science university" for the course of b.arch through west bengal engineering entrance exam?

15th January 2012, 03:47 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Bihari student apply in Jadavpur University and Bengal engineering and science university for the course of B.Arch through West Bengal Engineering entrance exam?

to take admission in B.Arch in Jadavpur University or in Bengal Engineering and science university you have to appear in West Bengal engineering entrance examination(WBJEE), to appear in West Bengal engineering entrance examination(WBJEE) the residential eligibility criterion is candidates must have citizenship of India.along with this candidates family should live in the state of West Bengal at least from last 10 year or candidates parents should have permanent address in West Bengal.

through WBJEE examination you may take admission in Jadavpur University or in Bengal Engineering and science university. now the eligibility criterion does not depends on candidates is bihari or not. if your state is bihar but your family is staying in West Bengal from last 10 years then you will be eligible for West Bengal engineering entrance examination. if you have permanent address in West Bengal then also you will be eligible for WBJEE.

here i am attaching the notification for WBJEE 2012. for other eligibility criterion and more details about the examination go through the attachment file. for further details visit WBJEE official website http://wbjeeb.in

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Information Brochure.pdf(9.07 MB, 189 views)
15th January 2012, 04:26 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a Bihari student apply in Jadavpur University and Bengal engineering and science university for the course of B.Arch through West Bengal Engineering entrance exam?

dear friend,

See at first I have mentioned the eligible criteria for this aspect :

* must be citizen of India,
* staying in West Bengal at least one year,
* candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with at
least 55% marks (GEN) and 45% for others.
* must have a very good score in W.B.J.E.E.

Forms will be available in designated branches of Syndicate Bank, CBSE Regional Office and Selected Institutes.

For details please visit :

http://www.wbjeeb.in

good luck.
15th January 2012, 05:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenaal View Post
can a bihari student apply in "jadavpur university" and "bengal engineering and science university" for the course of b.arch through west bengal engineering entrance exam?
HI,
If you have domicile for bihar then you can not take addimisssion in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY after passing WB-JEE Exam.

If you want to study B.Tech from Bengal then you have to qualify the A.I.E.E.E exam.

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
29th August 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am from jharkhand .if i secure below 500 rank in wbjee. then will i be elligible for admission in jadavpur
17th November 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to hav west bngal domicile to gt admsn in jadavpur through wbjee....
10th January 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear
Sir
I belong to bihar and I want to take admission in jadavpur ,sibpur and bangal engineering college but I hve no domesile and also my family don't live in wb .may I eligiable for wbjee for btech.
27th May 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can other state student get admission in jadavpur university on the basis of jee mains ranks?? Please reply as soon as possible
27th May 2013, 01:34 PM
pretty pooja

Can other state student get admission in jadavpur university through jee mains ranks?? Please rpl as soon as possible...
13th April 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

can a student of jharkhand of general category take admission in jadavpur university for B.TECH through WBJEE?
13th May 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

can a bihari student whose mother was a citizen of bengal but now lives in bihar and does not have domecile is there any chance of getting admission in jadavpur university i hv given wbjee exam
24th June 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir
what is the minimum rank required for students outside west bengal to hv admission in jadavpur and shibpur ?
24th June 2015, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

Can a Bihari take addmission in wbjee goverment inginearing college
26th January 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have a domicile of West Bengal i am student of Bihar can I take admission in Bengal for BSC in biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?