8th December 2010, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Can BSc correspondence course graduate apply for NET exam?

Actually i've done my B.Sc through correspondence college can i also apply for net exam after my master dgree

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
  2. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  3. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  4. How to do D.Pharma correspondence after passing BSc graduation in Zoology?
  5. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  6. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  8. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  9. How to apply for B.Ed course through correspondence? I am a graduate from Mumbai University
  10. How to apply for B.Sc course in Correspondence?
  11. How can a B.E graduate working in MNC apply for ME (ECE) through correspondence course in Anna university?
  12. Can I do BSc IT through correspondence?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  15. Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?
  16. Study material for NET exam? Procedure to apply for NET exam?
  17. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  18. Correspondence graduate is eligible for IPS and IAS exam? -- [New]
3rd March 2011, 05:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BSc correspondence course graduate apply for NET exam?

Sure you can apply after completion of your Masters degree. It is must that the qualifications you have are from a recognised university. You will need to select the subjects based on what you pursued during Masters course. You can select the month in which you plan to pursue the exam. You have the option between June and December.
14th April 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Can a graduate in commerce apply for net exam
15th April 2011, 10:33 PM
babydoll

Hello,
Well as i know you must have masters degree for applying into the NET examination. With only bachelors degree you can't apply for the NET exam.
This exam basically conducted for the professor post in ant technical science colleges.
So you are not eligible now but after MSc you are eligible this exam.
Good luck!!!
19th May 2011, 06:15 PM
ajay kumar75

The eligibility criteria to apply for UGC NET is master degree with 55 percent from a recognised university
2nd July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for slet exam? but i have 47% in B.COM graduate (through correspondence course) and 55% in M.COM Graduate (through correspondence course)?
17th July 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Am have only 54 % in PG can i apply for UGC NET
20th September 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, nw i have completed my B.sc degree and for the purpose of net set exam,i am stuying M.A as a distance education .with this distance degree,can i apply for NET exms. please kindly help me.
2nd October 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I did my MA(Music through correspondance,can I apply for NET
12th November 2011, 05:26 PM
rudramishra

Hello,
Well as i know you must have masters degree for applying into the NET examination. With only bachelors degree you can't apply for the NET exam.
This exam basically conducted for the professor post in ant technical science colleges.
So you are not eligible now but after MSc you are eligible this exam.
Good luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?