22nd December 2011, 09:10 PM
vipinsabalpur

What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?

sir i want to apply MA private in education so please tell me last date of ma private csjm university kanpur?
please send details on my email id..

29th April 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?

what is the last date of bsc.m l t form pramadcial c s j m kanpur
5th July 2012, 11:19 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?

dear friend,
last date of applying for CSJM University is 15 september ok.
12th July 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS LAST DATE OF BA 1ST(2012) YEAR PRIVATE ADMISSION FORM?
18th September 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for submission of B A I private form from csjm university kanpur. I have already done B A & MA long back but I wish to appear B A again with MATHEMATICS as one of the subjects, please clarify whether I can do that ?
11th October 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of m.com-II year PRIVATE ADMISSION FORM?
17th November 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the last date of mcom 1st year private examination
4th August 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to persue ma private in education from kanpur university.is it possible?
25th September 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Whats the last date of pvt admission 2013-14
15th October 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

b.a. 1st year admission last date Kanpur university
5th December 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the last date of m.com 1st year private form of csjm
7th December 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the prosecer of submit my online private form of m.a last yer by due date??
2nd November 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wanted to do msc private.. So may i knw whats the last date of msc private forms from csgm university ???
28th March 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do b.a private with mathematics tell me the suitable subject with maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?