24th December 2010, 12:03 PM
manohar_b

What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?

i secured 69% in 10th ,73% in inter and 58% in btech.what should be my score in gre??. i want to persue my MS in electronics and communication in US . am i eligible for top universities?

Related Questions:
  1. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  3. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL
  4. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score?
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  6. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  7. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  10. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  11. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  12. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA? -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  14. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  15. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  16. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  17. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
16th August 2011, 05:46 PM
immadikondalarao

Default Re: What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?

minimum 60 is needed to enter into u.s univ,if above 70% u can get scholership
20th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?

what is the minimum score in gre and toefel to get into top universities for masters(MS) in civil engineering in USA?
2nd September 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

wat is the minimum eligibity to do ms in civil engineering in top university
1st October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam should be for medical science in nanotechnology?
6th October 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my i have 82% in class 10 and 78 in 12th,i am in 3 year and my b.tech percentage is around 67% sir how much score i needed and how i can get into scholarship exam and what abt resume criteria plz reply plz.........
6th October 2011, 06:37 PM
sidbond

If you will look at statistical data, the cutoff for top universities in the US like Georgia Tech, Caltech, etc. the GRE cutoff is more than 770 out of 800.

So a score of 750 and above will get you into a very good college, while scores of 700 and above will get a good normal college.

Good luck
19th October 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 80% in 10th, 70% in 12th & 7.2 cgpa out of 10 in B.E i wish to try out my MS in US.Am i eligble? as am preparing for my GRE.How much score is required to get good universities?
Pls Inform,
Sid
8th February 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i hav secured 95% in 10th ,98%in 12th and a gpa of 9.4 out of 10 in B E..what shud my gre score be to get a scholarship in any foreign university,us or non us?
15th June 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i get 86% in tenth ,92% in inter and 72% in btech.so i am eligible or not for masters.if i am eligible what score can i will get in gre tofel for top college in usa and good funding means scholarship.plz give me advice sir
15th June 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 86% in s.s.c,92% in intermediate and 72% in btech.what should my gre score to get a good scholar ship in usa
13th December 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have 84% in 10th ,64% in 12th and Engg with aggr.of 50%...Am I elligible for Gre toefl and Ms?
30th September 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

My borther got 289 in GRE ,yet to write IELTS in oct starting month,89 % in 10th,91% in intermediate and 58% in Btech,Pls suggest which university he can apply for MS and what would be the best option for him,pls guide me..Waiting for your reply..
Thanq in advance.. :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?